Posts created by praireraven

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 13 8:19 AM
I was so wrong, this is the best game I `ve played in years , good storyline
I wish all the S G`S was like this one

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 13 12:27 PM
WHATS WITH THE SOUND, SORRY I BOUGHT THIS GAME

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 13 10:00 AM
I have the C.E. of this game, but, where is the S.G. or does it have one?

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 12 9:08 AM
thank you very much elijah5 I found it, never would have thought of looking there

Happy Holidays

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 12 8:53 AM
where is the postoffice?????

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces on Dec 20, 12 6:44 PM
I had the same trouble hold the videophone up to the cage, Elf will push the battery to you. good luck

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Nov 12, 12 4:46 PM
ohshucks..welcome to the pond, I have that game and like you, I got tired of losing, so I deleted it and moved on to another game and came back to it later, thing were different the second time...good luck

I had just finished playng Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets when the next day I played this game, of course this game was far more grandiose, but Salem Secrets was a far more interesting and getting you involved in the game ,I guess that is one reason, I was let down by this game, it hand holds, where Salem Secrets make you wonder where you should go. with very little help.

I used the cuffs, I though she deserved them, Bwahahaha

I finished the game last night, everything that was said about the game, like, graphic,music, and etc.were true, but the game wasn`t anything out of the ordinary there was far to much running back and forth, I must say I have played better, can`t understand all the hype!!

posted in Paris Mahjong on Jun 12, 12 4:47 PM
this would be a great game for someone who want to start playing Mahjong it is super easy, no worries

posted in Paris Mahjong on Jun 12, 12 4:44 PM
Christina 1533, I just played the demo, and I got to level 7, I matched all the tiles, and to me there was no challenge.

posted in Paris Mahjong on Jun 12, 12 8:41 AM
This is my first review, so here goes, I played the trial version,,the tile are very easy to read, (not the tiny little chinese marks)
It starts out with simple puzzles and get progressvely, larger with each level. this game will definately test your powers of observation. believe me!
The music in my opinion must be muted,if you are playing relax mode. The game is timed or not timed, ,it`s up to you. this a so ,so, game, I spend $2.99 for it but not $6.99, If you are looking for a exercise for the old brain,this is for you,

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Jan 10, 12 9:57 AM
Shagwendy,I bought it played an hour, and couldn`t figure out how to exit either
I just hope it saved my progress

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 21, 11 1:56 PM
I Just bought this game today, I have been trying to play it,but to me it just doesn`t add up to the other RH games, and the walk through isn`t much help. so I will place this sucky game back with Siberia, Back,beyond, the down ,below,

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign on Oct 18, 11 8:46 AM
calsmom2001 wrote:Good because it makes us think in politically correct terms? Sheesh, the LAST thing we need is more PC! No matter what you say or do these days, someone is looking to take offense. Everyone needs to CALM down.

You are absolutely right on ,we don`t need any more P C CRAP.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign on Oct 17, 11 1:11 PM
Any time you depict VOODOO you will have to depict Blacks also, it is
not racial its history.
VOODOO was their religion, they bought it over with them.you can not separate
the two.

MargieB wrote:
praireraven wrote:what is the title of the first game, THE BRONZE HORSEMAN,???

"Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades"

MargieB

thank you i already have that one ,
that was a good one

MargieB wrote:
praireraven wrote:what is the title of the first game, THE BRONZE HORSEMAN,???

"Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades"

MargieB

thank you i already have that one ,
that was a good one

what is the title of the first game, THE BRONZE HORSEMAN,???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator