Posts created by cdjackets

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Nov 1, 14 10:13 AM
i was able to begin the game but now none of the hidden objects are coming up. Rather you can see them but they are not hot or active so they can be collected. What can I do?
Cheryl Dunbar
770-778-5624
cdjackets@yahoo.com

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Nov 1, 14 10:12 AM
i was able to begin the game but now none of the hidden objects are coming up. Rather you can see them but they are not hot or active so they can be collected. What can I do?
Cheryl Dunbar
770-778-5624
cdjackets@yahoo.com

posted in Mysteryville 2 on Jun 12, 12 9:49 AM
Can those of you who are not angry help me with the tile puzzle

posted in Magic Academy II on Jun 6, 12 12:01 PM
I am so annoyed and frustrated. I have been stuck on the runes in chapter 22 for days. I would like to finish the game but I am so irritated that I may have to delete the game. Please help. Cheryl

posted in Magic Academy II on Jun 5, 12 4:54 AM
so sorry I don't know how there were so many copies of my message

posted in Magic Academy II on May 31, 12 12:21 AM
I have gone through the forum and the walkthrough for this game.There has not been an entry for a couple of years so I don't think anyone goesw to this any more.

I am in Chapter 22-1 and I am both frustratede and irritated. For some reason my paint brush went to the top storage line and I can't get it back down for the scroll and ink.

Please help me.

Cheryl Dunbar

posted in Magic Academy II on May 31, 12 12:20 AM
I have gone through the forum and the walkthrough for this game.There has not been an entry for a couple of years so I don't think anyone goesw to this any more.

I am in Chapter 22-1 and I am both frustratede and irritated. For some reason my paint brush went to the top storage line and I can't get it back down for the scroll and ink.

Please help me.

Cheryl Dunbar

Please help me.

Cheryl Dunbar

Please help me.

Cheryl Dunbar

posted in Magic Academy II on May 31, 12 12:19 AM

Please help me.

Cheryl Dunbar

posted in Magic Academy II on May 31, 12 12:19 AM

Please help me.

Cheryl Dunbar

posted in Emma and the Inventor on Mar 3, 12 12:03 AM
Please help with the pipe puzzle. I have been to walkthrough 3 times

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Mar 2, 12 4:23 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I am having trouble with the clock puzzle in the study

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Mar 2, 12 4:19 AM
I like this game but I am stuck at the clock puzzle in the study. It will not let me skip the puzzle eitger

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Mar 2, 12 3:51 AM
I am trying to figure out the clock puzzle in the study

posted in A Girl in the City on Feb 22, 12 6:54 AM
how do you get out of the kitchen

posted in A Girl in the City on Feb 22, 12 6:54 AM
how do you get out of the kitchen

posted in A Girl in the City on Feb 22, 12 6:46 AM
As soon as I find all the things in the kitchen my game stops help

please help me. I have finished all I can do. The help draws a circle around an area and I click on that and get nothing, CCD

I am at the door that needs to be unlocked. I am at a point that I don't know what to do, Help keeps drawing a circle around an area but nothing will respond. Please help Thanks Cheryl

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator