Posts created by a12stepgal

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 3:54 PM
ISO: Friends to swap gifts with visit rooms. I try to play for a little each day..Friend code: 512982

Thank you in advance.

BarefootLady

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 12:44 PM
I play a couple times a week, would like a few friends to trade gifts with.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 12:34 PM
This isnt a reply, as much as it is a question....I can get my game to load, but I never have friend requests, and I cant remember the last time there was a tournament..are those related to internet issues?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 17 7:11 PM
I am a new player at level 14, and I cannot access the tournaments or anything...is this part of the game still supported?

posted in Wanderland on Sep 6, 15 3:33 AM
amybeth714 wrote:
a12stepgal wrote:So, my laptop died...when I went to install the game on my new PC..all my progress was gone...everything...gems (over 100), game currency, items, all my finished quests...GONE... What the hey!!

It happened to me also when I got a new laptop, I had not purchased (with real money) anything so I welcomed the chance to start over and hopefully play a little smarter. I think tech can help you restore your old game to your new laptop. I just didn't want them to.
I am hoping that they can. I have sent 2 tickets to support, but haven't heard back just yet. I have a sinking feeling that the game saves to our computers rather than on-line, as there isn't a "sign-in" page like most other games.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 4, 15 9:00 PM
So, my laptop died...when I went to install the game on my new PC..all my progress was gone...everything...gems (over 100), game currency, items, all my finished quests...GONE... What the hey!!
Update: wish I had some good news but after 2 emails and 5 days I have heard nothing back from Big Fish go figure

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Jan 29, 15 2:57 AM
I play under two accounts

Paula2

a12stepgal

I've sent out several friend requests, hopefully this works..lol

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 18, 14 1:09 PM
In need of:

REGENERATION TODDLER

I have an extra INSUBSTANTIAL CYLINDER.

a12stepgal

freind code: ZTBANT

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 13, 14 6:28 PM
I'm sorry to say, but the Clover is only dropped by Dryad's at YOUR location...not your neighbors. As for the wreath, those can be gifted by your neighbors, either put it in your wish list or someone can gift it directly to you.

I have been playing almost a year and only had 2 clovers drop, and 1 gifted...it seems that they are few and far between. I usually just save up my gems and buy them.. good luck.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 14 8:42 PM
Hallb3r wrote:I got the Cactus in GHOST mode in the HOTEL (Paris).
Sheriff's Badge in JUMBLED WORDS mode in BOAT (Paris)
Dueling Pistols in NIGHT mode in the CELLAR (Bellows Manor)

I will edit this and add things to it as I find them.

Boots - REVERSED MODE - Burano Island (Venice Canal)
Spur - SHADOWS MODE - Princess' Boudior (ToK)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 4, 14 1:00 PM
I too, have finished all the quests. Much to my surprise...going to start working on castle up-grades, building up-grades and achievements...hope they come out with another up-date soon, or I will have to find another new, shiny thing to play with...lol

Boy, I miss Garden of Time,,,sigh

Can somebody tell me what "special food consumables" are. It's under the achievements section.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 3, 14 6:45 PM
Thanks for the info...I've only been playing a few months, so I am still working out the bugs..

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 3, 14 9:39 AM
Sometimes when I collect my rewards...they don't disappear...they just shrink-up and hang-out in random places on the screen. The only way I have found to get rid of them is to log-out then log-in again.

Is anyone else having an issue with this? Could be my computer?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 23, 14 7:23 PM
I would suggest checking out a game called "World Mosaics"..you can find it thru Big Fish. It has the same kind of puzzles as Fahleed...AND it has a tutorial... Hope this helps some one out.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 15, 14 9:34 PM
My game seems to be freezing at the end of competitions. Also, I have noticed that my pointer/magnifying glass seems to blink/pause and jump in and out when I'm trying to find things...anyone else?

Windows 7,
Chrome Browser Version 34.0.1847.116 m (up-to-date)
Wireless connection

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 14 4:56 PM
Darn...I'm gona be stuck for a very, very long time...thanks for the info!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 14 2:49 PM
Hi all...have a question about the ghosts & genies....when we visit our neighbors and chase off a ghost or genie...does it disappear from the neighbhors veiw too...or just ours?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 7, 14 10:06 AM
ZTBANT (code double checked--this is a all CAPS code)

Just started playing a day or so ago. Looking for those that will play/check in daily...The "hidden object" game that I have been playing daily for the last 18 months is shutting down in about a week..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator