Posts created by phoenix_25

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 15 6:41 PM
My counter for the pet achievement doesn't work..the one for 5 pets in 24 hrs etc

Never has worked...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 9:04 AM
I'm sorry BlankSlate.. I play PC. I keep forgetting there are other platforms

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 6:38 AM
Sure. Just send me a request and put the egg on ur list

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 5:45 AM
Hi everyone..I'm back recently so doing a little inventory cleaning. I have the following eggs to give and all I ask in return are whatever event items u can spare. My play time is limited to 1 or 2 hrs a day so I doubt I'll get it all. If u cant gift anything in return that's ok too.

1 each of (Pegasus, Phoenix, Hopping tiger - reserved), Squirrel
3 Reindeer
4Penguins
5 Yeti.

I play as Sammie ID 198898 on PC. Please reply here or PM me so I can keep track.

Thanks

PS: Thanks to the wonderful ppl who kept gifting me during my very very long hiatus. It's appreciated

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 4:51 AM
I lost progress yesterday..twice. The first time I thought it was because of my lousy internet as it had saved a part of my progress. The second time however cannot be blamed on that. I lost about 5 or so achievements including the gold pony and about 100 diamonds from the 2 tournaments I played plus pumpkins and everything else I hoarded. In addition to that during gameplay yesterday I had to feed about half of my pets before it gave me the 10 in 24hrs achievement (it was way more than 10) so something about the counter is off. Seems like we need an in game SAVE button since the problem is quite obviously on their end

For me this is upsetting not just because of the lost items but because I've just comeback from a hiatus of several months so I was pretty excited to see a new event. Thought I'd contact customer service but with all the comments I'm seeing here it might not make sense Not exactly a good sign as I was thinking of playing regularly again

I guess the Castle hasnt changed much in my absence

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 15 4:04 PM
It shows up now...idk what happened. Eggs are all gone now though.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 15 4:28 AM
gernespieler wrote:phoenix, maybe you should also try the egg threads (trade and gift) in the locked thread "Helpful links for MC"

I tried to post it in the trade thread but for some reason it doesnt show up even though I can see it under "My posts"

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 15 5:30 PM
Good day... I have the following eggs collecting dust in inventory

Hippo x1 2700 coins - Gone
Squirrel x1 5000 coins - Gone
Phoenix x2 5000 coins each - 1 left

Looking for any equivalent combination of the following (doesnt have to be exact)
Mechanical heart .... 2000 coins
insomnia horn 1300 coins
Artifact infinity 1145 coins
Horn Ancestry 1280 coins
Sign Ferocity....1540 coins

I also have
White Bear x1 500 coins
Penguin x4 500 coins each
Reindeer x2 800 coins each - 1 left
Snowman x3 400 coins each
Yeti x5 650 coins each
Pegasus x 1 300 coins each - Gone

Will exchange for closest equivalent value in Wreaths of Spring. Or 1 Unique stamp per egg if you're feeling generous

Trying to hoard coins I play PC, reply or message if interested. Eggs will be made into omelets if no one wants

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 15 5:35 AM
Edit

Traded

TY

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 15 4:02 AM
Thanks to everyone who responded to this post I am finally finished!!!!!

So now it's back to collecting Anyone who doesnt need their Spring wreaths can send em to me I'm happy to forward any extras of other items that I have.

Hoping I can keep all these wonderful friends I've found but if anyone wants to delete me after the event I will understand n no hard feelings

Thanks again!!!!

Thanks for this thread ...looked everywhere except the cat room...

Wasn't gonna get this game if I couldn't find it

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 15 6:44 AM
Toria_Valkyrie wrote:I agree that a Halloween/autumn theme would be fun. Instead of flowers or eggs we could collect things like autumn leaves (gold, red, orange), haunted castles, jack-o-lanterns, broomsticks, etc. New pets could be scarecrow, bat, spider-in-a-web, witch, ghost, etc. Lots of symbols for fall and Halloween that could be adapted. Even the traditional scary items can be adapted to be cute.

This is an awesome suggestion

Imagine a pet werewolf or mummy

The only problem is that Halloween n Christmas are really close so they may not want to do 2 events...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 4:37 AM
You guys are the absolute best

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 15 8:22 PM
Thanks a lot guys I'll accept all requests n do my best to gift in turn. Mamarose I'm not using my medallions so I'll happily send it to u..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 15 4:41 AM
Hello...

So I've done the math n even if this event runs the whole month I wont be able to get everything. Even with the generous help of friends (Rahia ur the best ) I'm only halfway there as I cant play more than once or twice a day. I am therefore in need of 125 smiles n about 80 of each flower

I'm looking for friends to gift/trade these items for at least 2 weeks or until the event ends. In exchange I have

2 of each Christmas egg
20 red Christmas cards
2 Pegasus eggs
1 Unique stamp

Other odds n ends but running very low on airship items.

PC player as Sammie ID #198898. Message here or PM me if interested.

Happy gaming and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 15 3:38 AM
miner wrote:I find your post interesting.
You said on your first post you mostly needed coins, so why are you gifting or giving away your eggs when you can sell them for between 400-800 coins each

I know they're worth coins but when I started eggs were hard to get. I got quite a few from trades like these. I already have all the pets and I'm really just stock-piling in anticipation of the higher levels. I'm ending this post on around the 24th so I guess anything left over will be sold then...

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 15 6:10 AM
Now adding a panda egg (5000 coin value) to trade for any 3 of mechanical heart, artifact of infinity, horn of ancestry, or sign of ferocity.

**traded**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 15 5:29 AM
Still need good homes for eggs

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 15 5:55 AM
Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 15 4:41 AM
Hi guys..back from a long break so sorting out inventory. I have the following items to gift/trade

Eggs
5Yeti
4 Snowman
4Penguin
1 Little white bear
3 Reindeer
1 Pegasus

Christmas Items
36 Candy canes
32 Bells
30 Santa hats
11 Tree trimmings
6 Wreaths

I need
Stamps - Unusual, Rare, Unique
Scrolls and genie lamps for airship
Wands
Artifact of Infinity
Horn of Ancestry
Sign of Ferocity

I mostly need coins . Trades are pretty flexible so leave an offer or a gift request or you can PM me. I play PC as Sammie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator