Posts created by ArthurDent

posted in King's Smith 2 on Nov 25, 10 10:51 AM
Game does not work at all.
Throws Access violation Error.
Windows 7 32bit Home Premium with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570.

posted in Roads of Rome on Sep 28, 10 11:39 PM
@stcyhood:

- I have the exact same problems but with 32bit Windows 7 and Mobility Radeon HD4570.
- It seems that the game cannot function on either 32bit or 64bit Windows 7.
- None of the "workarounds" listed have any effect too and this game's problems have nothing to do with BigFish Game Manager.

The only resolution would propably be a new build from the developer.

Regards,
ArthurDent

posted in Roads of Rome on Sep 27, 10 9:24 AM
Hello all,

- Game runs ok in WinXP SP3.
- In Win7 32bit it cannot run since it keeps flickering between blackscreen and game screen. It looks like the game is Alt-Tabbing all the time on its own. Win7 system is a notebook with an ATI Radeon HD 4570.
- This is so sad since this game looks like a definite buy for me.

Regards,
Arthur

posted in Little Folk of Faery on Apr 8, 10 4:56 AM
Spoiler Alert:

- fix the watermill. this will give you extra storage.

Regards.

posted in Little Folk of Faery on Mar 31, 10 2:37 AM
Hello all,

- There are two more games that are similar in graphics quality and gameplay to the "Little Folk of Faery" currently on offer at Big Fish: "Gemini Lost" and "Artist Colony". All three belong to the same "simulation" sub-genre. Their characteristic gameplay needs a category of it's own but all three are highly enjoyable, high-quality games.
- For the undecided, I suggest you give them all a try and decide if this new genre is something you like.
- I do believe that games of this type are a nice diversion from the Time Management / Hidden Object cornucopia and I am all for the more relaxed gameplay. Just don't expect or aspire to finish the game in one sitting. The more you approach it with a relaxed attitude the more enjoyment you will reap from it.

Regards.

posted in Little Folk of Faery on Mar 30, 10 7:09 AM
Just reporting that I had no problem with the trial version. I m using WinXP SP3 and the latest version of Big Fish Game client.

Regards.

posted in Little Folk of Faery on Mar 30, 10 7:07 AM
It is not a Time Management Game. It is similar to Gemini Lost or Virtual Villagers. A mixed-genre game bordering on strategy - simulation - management.

Try with an open mind before rejecting.

It's a definite buy for me for instance, but I am all for this type of games.

Regards.

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Jan 14, 10 1:00 PM
Hello _DD,

This game does not offer a trial version; so how come you still have 32 mins left? Perhaps you got it mixed up with some other game's trial?

Regards,
ArthurDent

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator