Posts created by addictedtofish

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 17 5:35 AM
You need to click and open a part near the top and it tells you there's a gem stuck there

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 17 5:33 AM
It's by the gingerbread man

Hint not working. Also didn't complete everything in hut backed out and need to show something to guards - not complete so can't and now stuck!!
Will need to do a new profile and start again.

posted in Hidden Fears on Nov 8, 17 2:41 AM
dollfaye wrote:I lasted 15 minutes into the trial before backing out. Cut scenes were excruciatingly slow and amateurish. In the very first HOS, I couldn't find the sharp object to open the suitcase but all the hint would do is show me the suitcase and tell me I needed a sharp object to open it.......Duh?? Too much risk for me even at today's sale price since there's no walkthrough.

The knife is in the next hallway.
My problem is how do defeat the ghost and use the flashlight!!

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 17 5:45 AM
CE899 still works

BARTSISTER has posted some info regarding the BONUS game problems. I didn't save game to desktop but started with a new profile and didn't touch the tower just to the left of the inventory - bonus game worked and accessed the tower afterwards

Thanks for this info - didn't save game to desktop but did begin with a new profile and stayed away from the tower - bonus game worked.

posted in Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 17 4:37 AM
Well I have finished the game and whilst I enjoyed I found it shorter than their previous games.The bonus game was far too short too. Other fishies comments are right, their hops are dull and not always easy to find the morphing object - and not in the strategy guide either. Glad there was a sale today.
In the extras, it shows a jigsaw but when I clicked on it, all I got was a black screen - tried the hint button but that just said click the X at the top (which didn't work either)anybody had this problem?

Thanks for that - the code worked for me and thank goodness it did.
Whilst I liked the game, it was ridiculously short for a CE - even the bonus game was short and there were a lot of collectibles etc but I missed one or two and couldn't go back to get them which is not good enough! The secret room was a disappointment too as it only gave you the chance to re-do HO and mini games.

posted in Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle on Apr 11, 17 9:13 AM
Well I used a coupon to purchase this as I thought the puzzles etc were interesting even though the storyline was a bit far fetched (especially as the "player" was supposed to be a descendant but Lady Annabel killed herself before having children!!) - a huge disappointment - it deteriorated after the demo and gameplay was very short and I've had to tell myself off for actually buying this!!

posted in Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle on Apr 11, 17 9:09 AM
I also had a problem after downloading the game although the demo worked - uninstalled and went to the play game page - it uploaded and everything worked fine.

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 17 8:15 AM
Is anyone else having the same problems as me - part of the screen is "whited" out -(know that's not a word but only way I can think of describing it!) - one part was in bonus game after making phone call - I'm assuming that person should have been where the white square was. Happened on numerous occasions - particularly when changing areas.

posted in Wave of Time on Mar 28, 17 4:31 AM
addictedtofish wrote:Can anyone help - have the hook, valve, drawer key and boomerang which I can't seem to use anywhere.
Map isn't giving an area with something to do - tried the help and just send me to the lab - clicked on just about everything and can't do anything. Have I missed something?
Need purple key for door to forest - need oil but can't get it - feeling a bit stupid as it's an easy enough game!!

Can't believe it but got the oil - tried it earlier and it didn't work but it has now!!!

posted in Wave of Time on Mar 28, 17 4:30 AM
Can anyone help - have the hook, valve, drawer key and boomerang which I can't seem to use anywhere.
Map isn't giving an area with something to do - tried the help and just send me to the lab - clicked on just about everything and can't do anything. Have I missed something?
Need purple key for door to forest - need oil but can't get it - feeling a bit stupid as it's an easy enough game!!

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Mar 28, 17 1:57 AM
Has anyone found the mirror?
Sorry found it - very old type of game this. Could be a good story but the game action is poor - surprised I lasted til the end of allotted time!

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 3:42 AM
This is very old school type of game, however there is a map which can transport you to wherever you want to go.
I'm sort of enjoying it and am interested in how the story finishes - only problem is I'm not sure of the length of the game.
Demo doesn't stop at a specific point so not sure how far into the game I am and it may be that there's not much left - just got into the cemetery so if anyone has bought and completed, I'd appreciate an idea of how much is left.

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 3:25 AM
Have finished the demo (only stops when time runs out not at a specific point so not sure how far into the game I am) and can tell you that there are quite a lot of HO - partially interactive.

I normally love the Christmas games but I found this quite boring -nothing to recommend it unless someone has finished the game and can tell me that it improves!!

posted in Mystery Tales: Eye of the Fire Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 16 3:08 AM
Totally agree with you Valdy - this is a boring game. I'm kinda glad as think I'm spending too much time on here anyway!

Works - thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator