Posts created by firebirdshirley

Hi, I am totally stuck on the second round of the lighthouse puzzle where you are supposed to get the lighthouse key. I have looked at all the cheats I can find, but nothing works, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck. Any suggestions?

I am about to delete this beautiful game as I still cannot find the glass wheel hidden in the chasm on the comet, I have been trying for days now. Can anyone help PLEASE?

I feel pretty stupid, I cannot find the glass wheel hidden in the chasm on the comet, I have been trying for days now. Can anyone help please?

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 4:00 AM
I have the bottle of wine, but no cork, I've looked everywhere but can't find it. Any ideas?

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 15 7:37 PM
Can anyone tell me where to get water from to fill the jug please?

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 14 7:06 PM
I've lost the harp. I got it from the woman in the forest, but it has disappeared from the inventory when I went to play it?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Jan 28, 14 11:13 PM
How do I get the shovel together? Everytime I try to put the handle onto the shovel the game just freezes. I have tried closing the view and going back in, but nothing works. Its a shame, I'm enjoying the game, the graphics are lovely and have managed to finish all the HOPs. Please help!

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 25, 13 4:16 PM
I was really enjoying the game until I got stuck at the cottage. The old lady asks for the recipe I have already given her, and I am now going round in circles trying to find something to do - HELP - also, why no walkthrough?

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, but I keep comming back to the same place in the game, how does that work!!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Final Scene on Aug 25, 10 2:59 AM
How do I get out of projector room and go to day 3 in nancy drew final scene?

firebird shirley

posted in Nancy Drew: The Final Scene on Aug 23, 10 4:38 AM
Good game up until getting out of projector room to day 3 - HELP.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator