Posts created by bergdoll

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 18 8:49 PM
I can't get the gear to connect. so the reindeer can go up the tree. Please help. is there a trick?

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 19, 14 2:21 PM
I'm glad I read about the spending more money on this game. I will not download it. I was playing another kingdom game and found that I had to spend money. Why? If this is the future of BFG ,I will find another gamer.

I'm not able to combine the magnifier and it's detail ? help

I'm not able to combine the magnifier and it's detail ? help

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on May 27, 14 3:45 PM
I'm stuck at the door that has the dragon on it. my hamster has his armor on . I can't get the hamster to get the crystal. I've placed him all over the rock and the door. Have I missed a step ?

on the ground where ? Do I go through the gate? I thought I was in the town? with the hotel and laboratory It seems alot of people are having the same problem..

le pl

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 23, 10 7:42 PM
Hi,
I'm stuck at the experiment room . I can't seem to pick up the objects that we need. can you help. I've been able to pick up objects until now . Do I need to do something extra ? I so wanted to finish this tonight. I want to see the ending.
Bergdoll

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator