Posts created by Sparty94

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 2:28 AM
played demo ok, but after buying it, it crashes when I try to play the game. I'm on a mac osx 10.9.4 and have tried the "help" suggestions..........now what?

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 10:23 AM
Hey Tiger, that's Carmen Miranda to you!

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 9, 14 1:22 AM
this game feels like a "re-write" of a PC version. With no walkthrough, will the numerous "glitches" be addressed with an updated MAC version anytime soon?

A walkthrough is a good back-up when freezing, crashing and glitching abounds!!!

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 8, 14 7:51 AM
with the glitches, we need a walkthrough!

My game will not play either! My Mac is running at 10.9.2. Fix now please.

posted in Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey on Dec 20, 11 2:42 AM
This game has wonderful graphics, and an original story. The hidden object scenes were easy, for an adult, but with some archic item names more problematic for kids.The music was brilliant! I looked for a musical reference in the credits but found none.......too bad, besides the graphics was the best part of this game! The story was ok, until it's abrupt conclusion.

Would like to see more offerings. How about something from Charles Dickens? Am always looking for adult themed games......

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Sep 9, 11 12:42 PM
I bought this game after 10 min. into the demo. One of the best games I've found!! The graphics are superb, as is the story! FINALLY, a game story that really delivers. There is a logical progression with a satisfactory ending....leaving one hoping for more "assignments" from Intrigue Inc. I must reiterate....THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 7, 11 7:43 AM
It's August, 2011 and still waiting....................!!!!!!!

WHEN???????????

To Be Continued".................

IT'S NOW AUGUST, 2011 AND STILL WAITING FOR AZADA 3.............

WHEN? WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS........!!!!!!!!

and SOMEBODY THERE AT BGF....promised....." to be continued......"

REMEMBER????

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 11 2:48 PM
I tried out this game, loved the music, graphics, etc....BUT, the more I played, the more the storyline frayed....The story started to fall apart, and by the "denouement" it had completely collapsed. The ending made NO SENSE!! Was "it" destroyed? How could Eva.......if "she" didn't have "it" anymore?? How does Emily lose the "good....." yet have it? And, what she has changes from one scene to another????

A BIG OOPS!!!

Luckily, the "after game" is better......actually, what is considered a CE extra, was probably originally part of the ending of the story, or it should be incorporated into the story AFTER YOU GO BACK AND EDIT WHAT'S BEEN WRITTEN!

Aside from what I've already pointed out, the grammar/spelling/punctuation in this game appear to be acceptable. (I've only played it once)

But as usual, I must again reiterate, that I'm NOT pleased with the quality of the literacy in your BFG games.

You could have great products..but the text really holds you back, and lessens the enjoyment for me. EDIT......EDIT......EDIT before you publish!!!!!!!!

posted in Fishdom 2 on Mar 15, 11 6:10 AM
Bought feeder, but it is empty. Fish are begging for their food.....how do I feed them?

posted in Fishdom 2 on Mar 15, 11 5:19 AM
How do you feed your fish? I buy the feeder, but it's empty and my fish swim around the tank begging! HELP

posted in Fishdom 2 on Mar 15, 11 5:16 AM
My fish look up at an empty feeder! Where is the food? The fish swim around begging for something to eat.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Oct 25, 10 10:02 AM
Sorry, but I've got to vent......Why is it that even when a "PC" game has been translated into "MAC-speak" the Strategy Guide IS NOT? I almost bought one for this game only to find----YET AGAIN that the only one is for PC's and can't be read by our MAC's?????????????? WHEN WILL THEY BE AVAILABLE??

IT ONLY SEEMS FAIR AND GOOD BUSINESS SENSE TO OFFER THE SAME TO BOTH CAMPS!!

When I was a newbie at buying and playing computer games, I bought the strategy guide for The Elixir of Immortality FROM THE MAC SITE-but it only works for PC's!!

Yes, I saw the message, but thought it was talking availability etc...and purchased it so fast (to "answer a question") that it wasn't until after I couldn't open it, I realized that it was a cautionary note!

Never dreamed that PC items would be advertised and sold on a MAC site.!

WHY AM I "RANTING?" BECAUSE I ALMOST DID IT AGAIN!!

IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD HAVE SOMEONE LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT AND GIVE ME A CREDIT OR REFUND??

FRUSTRATED IN GR!

SPARTY94

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 19, 10 10:41 PM
Well, I've done it again-getting frustrated! I've got a task-fixing the leaking pipe in the main building,BUT really can't find the tool (tape I assume) to do the task. Since I haven't a tool, I'm guessing I've missed something-and that's really irksome. I love the game, and would really appreciate a hint. (looked through the walk through, but just skimmed it. I don't want to ruin the surprises in the rest of the game.

Thanks,

Sparty 94

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Sep 13, 10 8:27 PM
I'm trying to pick up the last piece to the squirrel trap but can't! Why?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Sep 11, 10 3:45 PM
I found them! My inventory was full, so they were still there but unseen. I used the last slots to store some items, and my sugar cubes popped back into view.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Sep 11, 10 12:24 PM
I'm at Sarah's house, jjBUT I've somehow lost the sugar cubes out of my inventory. Now what do I do? Must I go back to the beginning of the game? HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator