Posts created by sassyhall

posted in Diner Dash 5: BOOM on Aug 24, 10 10:51 PM
This game was alright, nothing really thrilling about it. I will not be buying this game at all. In the beginning of the game it has some pauses in it. Dealt with it, and thought oh this will be fun. Nope not at all, very disappointed in this game. The best part of the game is were will we put the customers next.

posted in Ice Cream Tycoon on Aug 24, 10 9:12 PM
This game was so confusing and boring. I mean my kids was watching the game and they even said it was boring. You should take this game off the market, this the most boring and confusing game I have ever seen.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 24, 10 6:19 PM
This game was great! It was challenging, and I love the funky style dancing they had to do. Keep up the good work! I like this game so much I bought it, and I can admit I am cheap when it comes to buying games. It was well worth it.

posted in PAC-MAN Pizza Parlor on Aug 24, 10 6:13 PM
I like the game. It had a little twist then Diner dash and cake mania. I don't know if I want to buy yet, but I did enjoy my hour.

posted in Kindergarten on Aug 24, 10 6:07 PM
The game was boring, and doing the same ole thing over and over. I can say as I work with kids this just was not the game for me. I didn't even try to finish it. It really wasn't worth it. Try again!

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Aug 24, 10 6:05 PM
I like the game, it was on point. I really didn't care for the story line either. Plenty of working women work until they give birth. Some like it some don't, but if you were going to have her work. Then let her enjoy it and then have some bad days in it as well. Except for that, the game was awesome.

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Aug 24, 10 6:01 PM
I like this game it was fun, and kept me interested. This is the game to buy.

posted in Bee Garden on Aug 24, 10 5:56 PM
I don't really care for the game. The bee's that were watering the plants move slow. If there is a technique to this game I couldn't find it. It would be a cool game if the bee's that were helping would move faster to get the job done. Or let me have control of everything.

Sincerely,

Sassy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator