Posts created by lakitten

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Aug 5, 16 7:23 PM
When will Virtual Families 3 be available for playing? It has been a long time waiting.
Thank you for letting us know in advance.

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 9, 14 9:09 AM
Is there a walk through for this game?

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 9, 14 9:04 AM
I am only able to find one upgrade. I need two more. Please help. I have tried three times without luck. Thanks ahead of time.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 14 10:59 PM
Go to the map with the flying Unicorn. With your pointer go to the Windmill and move just a little to the right as you look at your screen. It will show up then.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Sep 19, 13 9:25 PM
When you go to pick another generation and you do not want the amount they make
shut down the game and then start it again. You will see what they make and all has changed. Keep doing this until you get what you want them to earn.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 2, 13 4:43 PM
The mother clears the table after she eats while others are still eating and hungry.
She also will call the children to eat when they all ready have eaten.
Once the mother was working on her career in the kitchen when she stopped being disrupted. She told the kid to leave and off he ran. It only happened once. Wishing it would happen all of the time.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 2, 13 4:37 PM
I just keep after them while they are arguing using the man and finally they try to have a baby. lol
Sometimes if she walks off I try to repeat and they say it is too soon to have another baby. The last kid was 4 years old. Geesh.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 2, 13 4:31 PM
A message popped up while I was playing in the first generation. It said there may be an alternative way to do the home renovations for one or two rooms.
Does anyone know anything about this?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 26, 13 9:05 AM
I tried your method but was charge for both.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 21, 13 7:07 AM
Little friends had frozen up but everything else worked. I uninstalled and installed again. Same problems. I even tried starting again. No change there either!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 16, 13 10:05 PM
lorie56 wrote:
lakitten wrote:Does anyone know what a QA Engineer and a Lens Crafter makes?. .

If anyone knows these, please send them to me in a PM and I will add them to the list. Please do not reply the answer or post any career salaries as a reply to this thread.

I was only in hopes someone would know and email you with the answers. I am sorry I did not spell it out better. :-)

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 14, 13 10:44 PM
Does anyone know what a QA Engineer and a Lens Crafter makes?. .

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 11, 13 8:11 AM
Yes

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 9, 13 4:50 PM
latinavixn wrote:
kore21 wrote:making them water plants when they misbehave works well, as does the chamomile drinks. also see the thread here about "dead zone" positions--places where a peep gets stuck on the map. keeps em out of trouble.

I sent one off to boarding school. One of them is acting a bit better now that hes a little older. Tried to find the dead zone, read the post about it. I cant find it, perhaps its a game to game glitch, mine doesnt seem to have one or I'd drop them all in it until theyre 16 lol.

For a dead zone place a sofa or love seat a little ways away from the outside wall and put a kid in-between the sofa and wall. The peep will be stuck there.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 2, 13 1:20 PM
gran49 wrote:The certificate will eventually reappear. The flea market items are changed three times a day.

This will allow peeps to dig up bones (fossils) to add to the bone collection.

Thanks gran. Still trying to get it. Wish it would come back or maybe I have just missed it..

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 28, 13 9:13 PM
The only thing that worked for me is to keep using the green hand on the one with depression and do not use the red hand at all. Just move the depressed one until you get them to do something positive each time. Then praise them. (Forget doing that when they are looking at the rooms). It took about three to four times of leaving the game and coming back but my little person's happiness is now up to the top...Save your money.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 26, 13 3:28 PM
I have won twice...groceries

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 26, 13 3:23 PM
Are you able to sell back old furniture?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 23, 13 9:00 PM
I had the Rockhound Certificate to buy when I first started the game but decided to wait until I did the time warp. After I purchased the time warp I found that the Rockhoud Certificat was not available in the Flea Market, any longer.

Has anyone had this happen and do you find it will come back for purchase again?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 12, 13 7:48 PM
You should be able to complete the conclusion in the relaxed mode.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator