Posts created by 321sierra

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Dec 12, 15 2:38 PM
a century ago I purchased amerzone 1-3 because I loved syberia. I was so excited to play and used various walkthroughs and this forum for help but wasn't able to do what I was told I needed to; ex: manipulate certain things. I was so frustrated, even asked bigfish techs to help me out, to no avail. I gave up.....fast forward to centuries later....got new computer and gave it another try except this time I found an awesome game walkthrough (and also highly recommend utube) at Gamefaqs by puzzle master and realized that I didn't need those certain things to have a great game experience and to play a game I really enjoyed without "ultimate gaming hell frustration" all the way through. I've written this for all those people out there that never got those well-deserved answers they desperately needed for a great gaming experience. I hope, even after centuries that I have helped atleast one of my fellow gamers. Thank you, big fish forum. kb p.s I would also like to say "hello" to my all-time favorite forum friend Mr. Russ and hope he is well and gaming to his hearts desire.

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Aug 29, 14 5:36 PM
has anyone read this and found a solution?

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Aug 8, 14 8:04 PM
hello, I am having the same problems as you, did you find a solution?

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Aug 8, 14 5:28 PM
Just started playing this game and already frustrated. The elevator at the telescope sight with the white birds keeps taking me to second floor and back, can't reach room with steering wheel, what's up with that??

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 13, 12 8:07 PM
it's been awhile but i find myself needing alittle assistance once more....can't seem to figure out how to use my wrenches on the propellors.....anyone out there have any hints??? mr. russ????? : )

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Dec 3, 10 6:21 PM
I really don't know why there's a forum for anything because u never get an answer to ????? what's the point other to just vent???? I give up, I've witnessed people begging for help, give it a rest..............your plea for help will have gray hair and brittle bones before you ever get a resolution unless of course you privately ask Mr_Russ and if the " game god" is on your side, he will have played the game, good luck Mr. Phelps....................

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Nov 27, 10 9:29 AM
didn't get the acid, can't go back, HELP!!! didn't save game often, please tell me there's another way besides replaying the whole camp scenario.......someone out there?

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Nov 20, 10 11:46 AM
can't seem to access airpump, keep getting slashed circle and no mohr in greenhouse, what am I doing wrong? can someone please help me because i can never seem to get any.......pleaseeeeee

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Nov 11, 10 9:40 PM
can't seem to work the telegraph. got items from desk but have a slashed circle when i try to access the machine....no problems til now, help!

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Oct 8, 10 6:53 PM
help!!!! how do i transfer the ice to the shell, i can pick it up, as with the other tools, but i can't seem to do anything with it

posted in Sinking Island on Oct 7, 10 7:16 PM
i know im always years behind playing these friggin games but is there anyone out there whose playing an old game like this that can tell me how to work (and where to find) the camera in this game?

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Oct 6, 10 6:21 PM
back at valley docks and cant get ariane to move and go to balloonist, HELP!!!!!!! enjoying game but like alot of u out there soooooo sick of glitches in this game, and its so old that i seem to never get a reply back because i think everyone whos played this game must be dead by now............but i STILL would like a solution, please......any know-it-all ghosts out there?????

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Oct 3, 10 5:56 PM
help!!!! tried this puzzle 3 or 4 times to get island to come down, can't figure it out, and i just know that someone out there will finally answer one of my 5,000 posts, please!! or i'm going to call mr_russ(which i did and he doesn't remember)so there! seriously, i really am stumped here........

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Oct 3, 10 8:51 AM
gave berries to healer but arianne wont tell gardener his seedlings are protected, what have i missed?

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Oct 1, 10 1:50 PM
can't seem to put the photo paper in the trays? walk thru doesn't help with this.....anyone???

posted in Paradise on Sep 26, 10 12:17 PM
this is for wilddoll25, i'm having the same issue you had with the pond lever, how did you solve it?

posted in Paradise on Sep 21, 10 7:12 PM
after getting black dress and goimg back to chambers can't talk to aisha about perfume, have i missed something or ????

posted in Syberia II on Sep 17, 10 5:45 PM
HELP out there, i'm in desperate need of an answer, where in the hec do i find the fishing rig, bone hook, etc????? i can't seem to find the answer here in the forum, someone surely can see my cries for help...........anyone???????

posted in Syberia II on Sep 14, 10 5:13 PM
hi bill80 please hurry and tell me how you got candy, i am fairly new to these forums and can't seem to find replys to my questions so i would be eternally grateful if you have an answer for me. thanks

posted in Syberia II on Sep 14, 10 5:10 PM
Bill80 wrote:I can't find how to get the candy from the machines. help!
please.
BigBill8.I have candy now where do I find the gasoline for the coal machine?
thank you.
bill80!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator