Posts created by starrienight

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 18 10:33 AM
Can not get this game to play at all.....It downloaded but will not play keep getting codes would rather have a refund then deal with all this...Like these games but to much trouble tring to get it to work...Been with you guys for years hate to have to discontinue Big Fish but will do it if this keeps going on....I see you have a lot of people that are very unhappy about this game also...Thank you....Please just refund my money for this game....

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 18 10:12 AM
[b]
violet922 wrote:Well, that does it for me. I will not download the trial version if so many are already experiencing 'crash' issues. This is just one of too many "Delicious" games that are starting to have problems.
I love this series but I play these games to relax and take me into a care-free world. I don't need additional problems.
Big Fish, you need to seriously stand up for your customers and tell the developers to correct these issues (preferably before releasing it for the public to purchase)!

Paying Collector Edition prices for a product that shouldn't be released in the first place is aggravating and financially insulting...

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Aug 26, 10 4:57 PM
HAVING SAME PROBLEM, NEED HELP ALSO

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator