Posts created by CHPN02

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on Nov 14, 13 4:15 PM
I hold/move the lever all over the place that is blinking, but nothing happens. The lever does move up and down, but never goes in its place.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Jun 14, 11 9:27 PM
Trying a new game. Unable to open first "hidden object" scene where the crate has been cut down and falls and breaks open. Unable to get the game to show the card collection. Thank You.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jun 14, 11 10:42 AM
I have enjoyed the Hidden Mysteries Series. The print under the hidden objects puzzles could be a bit larger. The only "problem" I have is the very abrupt ending. Don't know if there was a "real" vampire or not, and what happened to Aunt Rosie. I will continue to try the Hidden Mysteries games.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 20, 11 9:06 AM
Unable to find the hidden object "Letter". Don't know if they mean "letter" like A B C or
"letter" like a letter written to a person. The scene is so dark, I have my computer set on the brightest setting, and it is still too dark. Have used a magnifying glass also with
no success. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 19, 11 8:37 AM
Thank you for your reply. I have used all of my hints. I think I might abandon this game and just start over, being mindful of how I use my hints. Thank you again.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 18, 11 12:40 PM
I am unable to find the baseball bat and one spider in the room. In the cabinet I am unable to find the letter. Do they mean letter, like A, B, C, etc or letter like a post or message? Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you.

posted in James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Death in Scarlet on Feb 11, 11 10:12 AM
Unable to find the "dog statue" in hidden objects. Have looked all over, even with a magnifying glass and STILL unable to find it. Went to several sights with walkthroughs.
None gave the location of the hidden objects. Please Help!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Jan 30, 11 1:40 PM
I am in Act 9, Marble Hall. I am unable to find the "Heart". I have clicked on the silouette, the actual picture and now am out of hints. Any ideas how to get out of this room?. This is the last object I need to find. I have used the walkthrough, but it gives little or no help. Please help!! Thank you.

posted in Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients on Jan 14, 11 7:41 AM
Thank you for your help and reply. I did find markets to buy sugar, etc. after your post. Thank you, again.

posted in Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients on Jan 2, 11 5:15 PM
I am new to this game. I need to buy more sugar so I can make more candy. I am unable to find how to buy more sugar. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Dec 13, 10 2:13 PM
Downloaded the game yesterday and almost got through the gas station scene when my trial period stopped. Since then, I have not been able to get the torch to the gas before the gas stops flowing. I have the walkthrough but it does not speak to this problem. I have the Mac download and am running OS 10.6.5. I have replayed the level several times with the same problem. I really like the game. HELP!!

posted in Dream Chronicles on Aug 26, 10 6:22 PM
jblotz237 wrote:Is there no walkthrough??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator