Posts created by fish4game

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 14, 12 7:00 AM
Everything was ok with the butterflies to me.
Even if you can't solve the minigame you can always skip it or find the walkthough
And one minigame is definitely not the reason to stop the playing
You'll get the paints after solving the minigame, inside the box...
anyway have a fun gaming

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 14, 12 6:33 AM
vakrow wrote:Cant place the Dolls on the counter can anybody Help

Hello, vakrow
As I remember you don't need to put the mechanical doll on the counter.
If you got the mechanical parts from the watchmaker then go to the junkman shop and click on the right of the counter. It is the minigame zone, where you'll be able to collect the doll.

If you've already collected the mechanical part of the doll click on Jannkman to get the dialog and continue playing
Hope this will help.

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 9, 12 6:53 AM
Hello, fishes
I had this problem with black bars on the top and below the screen. While trying to find the solution I did everything possible with all settings in my computer and I found how to solve this problem. Try this, hope it will work for you too!!!
Don't worry, it's not so hard as it looks like )
What I did:
- go to PC's Control Pannel
- choose Control Pannel of your video card (I have NVIDIA)
- choose menu "Adjust desktop size and positions" in a Display settings
- be sure the "Use my display's built in scaling" marked in opened menu

When you change this satting the black bars disappears and the game reflects on the whole display. It is much much better in that way, very beautifull ))

I hope it will help you to solve the problem. Have a happy gaming

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 12 7:27 AM
I think it's better to play all games as they were created. So you may descover the story as the developers wanted to show it ))

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 12 7:23 AM
This game is great!!!
For me it's better to finish it when the story is complete and well understandable. This game is a fantastic finish for the whole story for me

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 12 7:13 AM
It took me around 4 hours without bonus level. And the bonus level was about an hour fo me)) But if you use SG may be faster... Have a nice gaming)

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 2:29 AM
You should have 3 elements to the turtle puzzle in your inventory.

If you have them - go to the first museum hall and solve the turtle minigame (on the right wall)

If you don't have them you find them here:
- ancient hall - click on the skins and move them in the zoom zone
- ancient hall - click on the broken skeleton, repair it in the zoon zone
- afric showcase - hidden scene in the baobab

hope it will help

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 11 7:01 AM
Just finished the game.
Enjoyed it a lot the scenes in the Museum was my favorite part - funny poltergeist ))

It took me around 5 hours of standart game + 1h 20min for the bonus level.

I loved this nice strange animal in the wallpapers - now it is on my desktop, hehe

nice game, thanks BFG

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 11 6:54 AM
hello, Sammango

you should go to the Tropic scene (the one with chameleons, palm trees) opent the zoom zone with the snake on the mop. In this zoom zone you should use liana on the mop with the snake. The snake will move to liana and you will take the mop

hope this will help

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 11 6:50 AM
sad to hear, dasmoehrchen ((

it was fine for me, no problem here...

hope you enjoyed the game anyway!

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 11 6:47 AM
I loved all three of them ))
Each is different, has different story and even different art... it's like a new story in each new game.

they all trully worth to buy for me!
thanks BFG!

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 11 6:45 AM
hello, Cindy.

Look to the Strategy Guide - you'll find the solution there.
fyi you need to collect the bodies of the sailors.
When both bodies is collected the sailors will start to dance ))
and thats fun ))

hope it helps

posted in The Fool on Apr 14, 11 5:59 AM
you'll find the fabric in the museum inside the chest on the left

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 11 5:48 AM
ladies don't worry, they are not alive
it's just a game!

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 11 5:47 AM
When you'll solve the puzzle there will be the switch in the centre. You should click on it to turn the water off.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 11 5:46 AM
You should go to the room with dragon and snakes, zoom on the dragon on the left.
In this zoom zone you may take the lighted candle.
have a fun gaming

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 11 5:31 AM
Hi, fishes

What does TGT mean?

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 11 5:29 AM
You should go to the swamp and use 3 light bulbs on the bringe mechanism minigame. You may also use a cheese on the zoom zone with mouse, it's also on the swamp scene.

have a fun gaming

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 11 5:26 AM
Go to the well scene, and dig in the zoom zone on the right.
You'll get the raven there.
hope this will help

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 11 5:25 AM
It's so sad you got that problem.
I don't have it...
and I love the game too

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator