Posts created by autumn_leaf

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 18, 10 8:46 AM
318Pisces wrote:
what's a RPG?

Hi 318Pisces....welcome to the pond!.....RPG>>>>>Role Playing GAme.....Hope this helps....if you have an affinity for the RPG games some other's to try out are the aveyond series and Millenium series. There are other's here as well......there is a very cutesy red panda one that I got that was so very adorable.....a little juvenile but I liked it.

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 18, 10 8:33 AM
I was dying playing this scene for a second.....I wanted to go all midieval on those gingerbread and slaughter the whole lot of them.....all that candy in that scene.....I want some candy right now so baaaaad It is not even funny!!! And I am at work right now......whaaaaaaaa ....candy.....candy......candy!!
I wish we played more in this world.....slaughtering some gingerbread men right about now sounds pretty good!!!

I want candy! I want CANDY!

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 17, 10 6:23 PM
This is a wonderful RPG. I actually bought it without even trying to demo it. Looked at the screen. Saw RPG. Blacked out. Woke up. And was happily playing!!!!!

(p.s. If you black out and a game credit is missing.......does that mean you're an addict?)

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 17, 10 6:14 PM
Demiguise wrote:I am glad to see more of these games. Sometimes it seems as though HOGs and the horror-themed games are taking over (ready to escape from yet another insane asylum?). Having grown up on the early Nintendo games, I actually like these and don't mind the "clunkier" graphics.

Enjoyed the demo and will likely buy this, especially since I have a couple of credits hanging around.

Hey.....i like escaping from the insane asylum!!!!

But I still like this game. i buy all the RPG's that I find on this website. I found them all lovely. And let's face it. At 6.99 any RPg is worth it's weight in gold!!!

posted in Unexpected Journey on Sep 13, 10 10:48 PM
Hi....welcome to the pond kittykat0126! don't feel embarrassed. It happens to us all.....Now to which game are you referring to?

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 10, 10 2:14 AM
I will put my two cent's in......
The game is story plus.....that means you are going to read and click for new conversation a lot. I like it, but some may not. The story is cute. Typical damsel in distress though....the game starts out with princess getting her royal knicker's in a knot and instead of working togethor she takes off and ditches him and get's stuck......I still have the image of her rather large half-naked heaving bosom hanging over the side of the predicament..........the music is classical harpsichord music (forgive me if I named the instrument wrong......) but nice. No timer that I have seen. And as for whether I would buy it yes.....it seems kinda cute to me. Not everything has to be blood and guts. Will continue this as I play more......

posted in The Fifth Gate on Aug 22, 10 3:53 PM
I have played this game and have managed to get all perfect's and am now in the fifth gate garden..........Love this game.....lovely......and it's a time management I can actually do.......not like those stupid stinkin ones where your delivering stuff to ungrateful sods who don't appreciate that your running your feet off to brink em fake food!!!! \

Once I found out how to do it it was amazingly simple to get perfects all thru the game.......wow.....love the games and the fact that I am actually about to finish it ........and that it did not matter to progress in the game to do it perfectly.....Love it....music is nice......graphics gorgeous!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 4, 10 7:24 PM
The sun and moon faces afix to just where the fireplace is inside.....

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:08 PM
could you be a little more precise...? Cause I do not know if you meant the well or when you are just entering the basement....or?

Just click on the tags and put them back down where you got them...then try again....

Just take the raft back and backtrack...you still have some stuff on the other side to complete....

There is a walkthrough in the CE...you just go into the extra's menu and use that...I have used it twice during this game...love the game though!!!!

posted in Simajo: The Travel Mystery Game on Jul 20, 10 8:02 AM
Just tried Simajo and it is a definate buy....kinda comes off like jumaji a liitle but such a neat way to do a game...!!!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 6:47 PM
it just finally downloaded after like the fifteenth try!!!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 6:11 PM
My computer is a younger chippy than Pearly...sigh...and I can't get it to download at all.....i guess contact CS sometime......

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 12, 10 10:51 AM
you need to progress further in the game and then the question will resolve itself , you still have more to do. Don't worry the funds are one the way.....

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 5, 10 8:03 PM
Get the shovel by the haunted house.

posted in Magic Match on Jun 23, 10 5:18 AM
Glad you like it. Do not have to be embarassed for liking. Lot of games I like others do not! Enjoy!

posted in Magic Match on Jun 23, 10 4:10 AM
It has a cute premise....but Giggles your magical imp looks like a wookie. Really it does....I expected Darth Vader any minute to come and shoot it. Kinda hoped too. I'll tell you why. First off the intro to the game starts off with a magical song....with someone singing...Darth Vader where are you? I played fifteen minutes and whatever secrets this game has it can keep. Even the game designer's thought Giggles was annoying...after the first game a screen pops-up and you are given the option to turn off your imp's voice (and the option was already in the options page...). The music is twittery. Kinda saccharine sounding. I would play it without it. The game itself has a timer. (Sorry but I didn't see if you could turn off the timer but I do not recall being given the option.) I missed the story, so I am not quite sure...( I was listening to the song unfurl....). Your collecting elements with your match three skills. And when you collect all the element you need the level ends.
The images are pretty, but not enough to make this a visual stunner. Overall the mute button will be heavily used ( I think, my opinion for the little value it has) but I lost interest rapidly in the game and will be deleting it forthwith.

posted in Blood Oath on Jun 19, 10 11:12 AM
I'll buy the game!
Too much circling in the forum and all I have is a headache...I wanna play! You fishies keep talking about it and it was so much fun....sigh...off to buy!!! I tried, can no longer resist, for me this game was really fun! Can't wait to see how it ends!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator