Posts created by Penguin29

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 10 4:21 PM
katejoe999 wrote:I've been having a fine old time with this game but seem to have hit a glitch. I went to play the intercom mini game at the hotel and I couldn't move the buttons. I then waited for the skip button to charge, hit that and lost my inventory, menu bars etc. Couldn't even exit out of the game! Not good for a CE!!

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 28, 10 3:49 PM
What a GREAT hidden object adventure game. Loved it.... more please.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 10 2:58 PM
If you love hidden object adventure games and a little thinking, you will love this one. I, like some others, did have a few problems with the cut scenes not working.
I bought it and played the bonus option. Fun gam

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 1:11 PM
I downloaded this game on Sept. 19. I was at the lake fishing when the 1 hr demo ran out. I, like others, could not get back to the lake to keep playing after I bought the game. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it and that did not fix the prob. I just entered a different name and started over from the beginning. Really like this game and great story.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator