Posts created by Misty40

posted in Virtual Families on May 9, 09 12:53 PM
I'm bumping this.

posted in Virtual Families on May 9, 09 12:43 PM
Ahhhh..I'm still saving for the big screen tv and the pool..LOL

posted in Virtual Families on May 9, 09 12:31 PM
They sure do!..lol... I wish the game moved a little slower, or that we had the same options as with the VV series. BTW, I think there's a VV4 coming out by June.

posted in Restaurant Empire on May 7, 09 8:18 PM
I haven't played this game although I do love large file games very much. I'm bumping this in case someone can help you. You might want to try googling the game for a walkthrough. Good luck!

posted in Virtual Families on May 7, 09 8:14 PM
Ok, thanks Renee! I can barely wait for them to grow up..LOL.

posted in Virtual Families on May 7, 09 4:38 PM
That's pretty cool. Thank you, Tina!

posted in Virtual Families on May 7, 09 4:29 PM
What happens when the kids grow up? Do they move into their own house or what? I need a spoiler here because the suspense is nearly killing me ! Do you then "manage" two or more households? I just gotta know..LOL. I've got two families going under two different players..LOL.

posted in Virtual Families on May 7, 09 4:18 PM
I rarely use the scolding glove, I consider it to be a B-slap. Who wants that? LOL

posted in Sinking Island on May 6, 09 7:33 PM
This is a great game, I played it a few weeks ago. The walkthroughs for it are great also. I really enjoyed the storyline.The graphics are great, too. There might be a bit of running back and forth between characters in order to question them. There's quite a bit of dialogue, also. If you decide to purchase the game, play it in "adventure" mode. It's definitely an "adults only" game.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 6, 09 11:52 AM
Hi! You play the Chess Board Puzzle like a match 3 game. Eventually, the "Queen" will appear on the board and you match 3 until she drops to the bottom of the board.

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 27, 09 12:00 AM
I can't believe someone actually made a game based on this man's crimes. I'm appalled! I remember who Ira Einhorn is and what he did. The man was a monster to say the least.

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 26, 09 11:46 PM
I just finished the game a few minutes ago. I must admit, I was sorry that it was over. It has a great storyline. I hope will have more games like this one. This was truly a great game!

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 26, 09 11:42 PM
Maryg801 wrote:I too am having a huge problem with this game. I started in adventure mode. I got a few scenes into the game and then the scene kept flashing black and then back and it looked like distortion on the scene. Couldn't move and had no control over cursor. I tried to start a new game in timed mode. It worked fine for a while until I got to the restaurant. Then the same thing started happening. I don't really want to try and reinstall the game since it took so long (and I have a broadband cable connection). Any ideas on how to fix this??

Check your settings under "options" and readjust them. Click "ok" to set the options.

posted in My Tribe on Apr 24, 09 4:09 PM
I returned to a previous island once and everything was gone, including the tombstones of those who died. Unless you really like an island's layout there's no point.

posted in My Tribe on Apr 24, 09 4:02 PM
I had 55 tribe members until last night. After I reached the maximum of 50 ppl, about every 10 yrs or so a baby would appear. I had no idea who the mothers were either. The babies just toddled along any and everywhere..lol. I've got 54 ppl now.

posted in My Tribe on Apr 24, 09 3:56 PM
Poor Cora, I'm sure she'll be grateful..lol. My eldest tribe member is almost 500 yrs old.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 24, 09 3:50 PM
This is a very boring game although fun to play for a little while. It's worth finishing so you'll "get off of the island"- at least mentally!..LOL

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 23, 09 11:36 AM
ozzyboo wrote:thanks misty40, i have never been given the choice of physx or divx so dont know wether that would be the problem, i could delete and try to download again, but it takes soooo long to load im reluctant to try again at the moment, maybe when i have more time, am getting reluctant to keep trying as i get disapointed every time it happens. Thankyou again.

You're very welcome. I love large file games altho they can be a booger to download..LOL. They are very much worth the wait.

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 19, 09 6:59 PM
I'm still downloading this game. I cannot wait to play it. From what I've read, it seems to contain some real-life issues. I'm sure I'll be cheating my way through this game..LOL.

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 19, 09 1:33 PM
WhipFish wrote:Am I the only person outraged that the "F" word is used in a derrogatory remark about a woman in this game???? I frankly am so appalled that Big Fish would put any game out here with both foul language, and a lack of moral perspective when talking about a woman!!
YIKES!

I was so curious about this "F" word that I just had to buy the game...LOL. Other than that, it seems to have a good storyline.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator