Posts created by tyroesse

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 13 3:25 AM
dmaejohn wrote:I played the demo and noticed that most of the time there is no music - absolute silence - and then the music will come on REALLY LOUD for a short time. I don't know if this is a technical issue or if this is just the way the game was designed? I hope not. I've noticed this problem with "cheaper" games before, but was surprised when I encountered it with this game. It's keeping me from purchasing it. To me the music affects the enjoyment of a game. Especially in a Collector's Edition I think it should be consistent.

dmaejohn, the fact is that in all the projects by this developer music only marks the important parts of the story but doesn't play throughout the game. This is not a bug or anything, it is just meant to be so.

When the angel is holding the rooster, you can still go up the stairs on the right. Have you tried this one?
You won't be able to defeat the Angel until much later in the game so it shouldn't be a glitch at the moment.
As to the hero statue - it will fight the chimera scratching the wall in Amadey's room. Try to go there "on foot" instead of using the map.
Hopefully, it helps!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 11:44 PM
Hello everybody!
The portraits you collect appear at the sides of the family tree and they are supposed to be movable. There are several ones which are already in the right places, though.
When all the portraits are found, you get the skip button recharging in its usual place in the left bottom corner. The task is to set the movable portraits to the right places according to the note in the right upper corner of the mini-game window.
When you finish the right combination will appear in the diary.
As to the arrows clue from the mirror it is for the heart medallion mini-game.
Hopefully, it helps.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 11:43 PM
Hello everybody!
The portraits you collect appear at the sides of the family tree and they are supposed to be movable. There are several ones which are already in the right places, though.
When all the portraits are found, you get the skip button recharging in its usual place in the left bottom corner. The task is to set the movable portraits to the right places according to the note in the right upper corner of the mini-game window.
Hopefully, it helps.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 12 11:25 PM
benniejack wrote:I hate to sound dense but on the opening page of the game when it shows you "logos" and they look like um....legos... and it instructs you to find 25 or 50 for bonus play - are they meaning the red flowers? I was looking for logos, like in commercials....why don't they just say flowers if that is the intent? What am I missing?

As far as the logo of the game is a red flower... Meanwhile there might be dozens of other flowers in the game and it would be confusing why some of them are pickable and others are not. I think it's the case

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 12 11:23 PM
Rosemumma wrote:hi

I have the zipper and applied it to the bag but then the bag doesn't come up on the screen properly and then I can't do anything and have to leave the game. It is almost like a glitch of some sort

It sounds like a glitch, yes. There are usually two things to do in such cases - to contact Customer Support to let them know about the problem, and to start the game with the new profile and hope it won't repeat (just try to do the actions in some different order than before).

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 11:25 AM
teresalc wrote:i can find the yarn in the HOS, but don't have any idea where the knitting needles are, Is there a walk through for this game? The guide does not address the knitting needles..Any help would be appreciated...

Lady_Cav is right. Besides, if you get stuck there's always a useful hint button which will clear anything out.
Happ gaming!!

estevir wrote:Was this game out before under another name? I have played this before at least the free trial.

You might have beta tested this game as far as it is the first time it is released.

When I played the demo I came across the same problem. I walked and walked around until i figured out that there was a right turn on the bridge.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 11 11:33 PM
teach1child wrote:My game allows me to use the saw on the steps to trap the knight. Unfortunately the knight never appears and now I am stuck. Any ideas?

When did you saw the step? Did you go up those stairs before sawing it? If not, you should do it now to lure the knight into the trap.
That's how I remember it and my memory could fail me but still... I hope it will help

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 11 2:40 AM
pbpparents wrote:where in the heck do you go to get the magnet at the begging

It is on the wall near the rusty car.

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 11 10:04 PM
baglady159 wrote:SPOILER:
The first hole gets filled with the baseball that's already under the bed. The second hole gets filled with the electric wire. The third hole is the bowling ball. And the fourth hole is filled with a balloon. The balloon needs to be filled with air from the pump that's under the bed. It took me several tries to get the balloon filled. The balloon won't stay on the pump till you tie the shoestring on the balloon after you put it on the pump and before you use the air in the pump. Hope this helps.

Hm, that's quite clear but where is the balloon? I didn't find it and now can't fill the last hole I have a pickaxe, a hat and a shoestring in the inventory. Could you help me please?

I'm wondering what does "a crescent snake" mean? I heard about "a crescent moon", but I'm totally confused with the snake

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Jul 14, 11 3:29 AM
updegraff wrote:Just finished The Void and really enjoyed it!! How much different is the Collector's Edition? Is it worth getting it?
Thanks

There's an interesting additional gameplay in the CE version and it takes most of the people about an hour to finish it. There are also wallpapers, soundtracks and whatever you usually find in a CE.
Happy gaming!!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jul 4, 11 6:18 AM
boomom wrote:i am stuck -- is the old palace the same as the palace -- I can't find the dome to use the bronze flower on the nest -- in the palace there is only a chimney with ash in it -- HELP

The old palace is the same the palace and there are four domes there. One of them should be the one you need.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 28, 11 2:52 AM
Reposting from other thread:

bfgArnoStyx wrote:

According to the walkthrough, you should be using the same matches found in the bar.

If you've collected these matches and they're not showing up in your inventory, you may need to scroll to have them re-appear. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 28, 11 2:50 AM
LovesFiver wrote:On the steps of the building next to the bank is a broken bottle.
When I put my cursor on it nothing happens
Has anyone else had this problem and if so is there a way around it?
Thanks

If I remember it right, you don't need his broken bottle in the game . This may be the only reason why the cursor doesn't change when you put it on the splinters.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 11 2:19 AM
kelvy0303 wrote:I posted in forum for the se, looked here, can't find an answer. I failed to pick up the fridge bulb and now game won't allow me back to raven. Is there a way to get the bulb or must I start the game over?

You needn't a bulb for the fridge mini-game. There's actually something that looks like a bulb but it's not at the porch with the raven, it's in a completely different place if I understand your case correctly.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 11 5:48 AM
zimbojill1 wrote:can't find the vacuum tube to attach to the fridge -can anyone help me please ?

It is in the courtyard on the ground near the garage gates.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 8, 11 8:51 AM
tigerpj wrote:Hi has any one figured out how to kill the flowers, by the way I love this game

That is the main question of the game: How to kill those flowers that bring so much trouble! If you are worried about when you know the answer to it, don't be - the solution will surely come

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator