Posts created by courtney735

posted in Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success on May 6, 12 4:15 PM
i love the cooking academy games, but is it just me that thinks #3 is easier than the first two?

posted in Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success on May 6, 12 4:13 PM
you have to whisk at the right speed. whisk until you're in the green at the bar on the left, then maintain the green until it's done.

posted in Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success on May 6, 12 4:11 PM
you just have to be a bit more gentle and kind of tear towards the side more than the bottom.

posted in Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success on May 5, 12 11:08 AM
i can't seem to get four made to get 5 stars. is there a trick or is it just a matter of luck in the order the ingredients fall?

posted in 2 Tasty on Apr 10, 10 7:18 PM
i'm having the same problem with the timer too

slp12272 wrote:I can't even get on level 46. It allows me to finish level 45 then goes to the loading screen for 46 and freezes there. I have to alt, ctrl, delete to get out of the game.

after you 'ctrl + alt + del' go back into the game. it should be paused, just click retry level and it will skip the conversation and take you straight to the kitchen. hope that helps, it worked for me.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jul 5, 09 9:47 PM
try unistalling and re-installing. if you still have problems, contact customer support. they'll work with you.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jul 5, 09 9:38 PM
when you click on a chef to check their morale, pay, etc. there is a little bar with the buttons "hire staff, give raise, etc" and the transfer button is the second to last - right above fire staff. then your restaurant will pop up in the staff box. pick a restaurant and make sure to click the okay button. aslo a good thing to remember when you have a money goal, is to use armond because he doesn't get a salary. that helps cut back on employee salary.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jul 1, 09 2:11 PM
when you start a game, you need to click the menu button and click save game. then you create a name to save game under. if you do not do this, it has no place to save the game,therefor it doesn't save. you have to create a place for the game to be saved.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 30, 09 12:25 PM
you need to transfer chefs from other restaurants. then a bit later you will have the opportunity to hire more chefs. don and/or your uncle will tell you where to go to hire a few, and you will also get chefs that come to your place to eat and ask you for a job.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 25, 09 1:14 PM
they're in the decorations tab, in the floor decorations section. there are solid ones, and more expensive open styles/ they're only as tall as the tables in the french restaurants, but they have taller ones with vines in the italian restaurant.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 4:12 PM
click on your employee button. select a chef and on the right side there are 4 or 5 buttons (current staff, hire staff, raise/lower salray, TRANSFER staff, and fire). just click the transfer button and the restaurants options to transfer to will pop up. make sure you click the "check mark" button to finalize it.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 4:08 PM
i think the walkthrough sucks. it's vauge and it tells you to do things in early chapters that are not yet an option. it gives a TINY bit of good advice, but other than that - not so great.

if you're stuck, restart the scenario continually until you get the "goals" you think you can win. after chapter four it goes back to normal. i think scenario four is just a freak level.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 4:05 PM
restart the scenario with "easier goals".that's the only way i got through the monthly profit of it. the more you restart, the easier the goal, but beware you do have to rebuild whatever is needed each time (is that the open second floor level too?). i think the first time you restart it the goal goes down to $20,000, third time $16,000, and so on. don't be too wary, as i was, it gets easier after scenario four. i think it's just one of those games that has a stranglely difficult level where it shouldn't be. also check your prices, make sure they're not too expensive and get rid of any staff you don't absolutely need. i fire the people with the lowest morale ratings first.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 4:00 PM
restart the scenario with easier goals. if you were that close, do everthing you did before and you should make it. i think the 1st "restart with easier goals" otion gives you a goal of $20,000.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 3:46 PM
check your layout, like seating and floor placed objects. sometimes he walks out of the kitchen (out of boredom i think), but if the path is blocked by too many people walking through it, and he gets stuck trying to get back to the kitchen. i have noticed this with customers looking for a table. now i always make sure there's a little extra space everywhere so no one gets 'stuck'. the same thing can happen in the kitchen. if it's too small, or you have too many chefs and porters in it - don't forget waitstaff has to go in there too!

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 3:41 PM
i don't think you can turn the music down. i thought it was just background music for the player. i could totally be wrong though .

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 3:39 PM
i like it. it's like the sims, but you actually have someting to do, plan, stratagize... i also like that it's a bit of a challenge.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 3:37 PM
Balvert7780 wrote:It's not a scam - you just dont have the right type od restaurant yet. Once you have an italian one it will be in your recipes!

it's true. you are probably buying it when you only have the first restaurant. when you open your second one, it will be an italian place, and then the recipe will be available to put offer on that menu.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 3:35 PM
i don't really think it matters. i haven't been worried about money (money cheat = shift + alt + c). when you don't have to worry about money, you can focus on the goals, upgrading decorations, etc (be careful of monthly maintanence fees though - they add up).

i've played scenarios selling and not selling recipes. i have not noticed any impact, positive or negative, on the recipes rating or demand. i think it's just a way to make more money.

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 24, 09 2:26 PM
finally!!! i knew that you could choose an "easier goals" option when you failed, but i didn't realize you can continually restart the scenario - at the very begining of the level - with easier goals (each time you restart). that's why it was taking me forever. i kept playing it out until i failed. then i started again with easier goals, but had to take the time to "rebuild, re-price, etc." everything! that is what i find to be the most time consuming.

i still don't know why scenario 4 is so difficult. the goals go back to being much more easily attainable at level 5.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator