Posts created by googirl999

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 3:04 PM
You need to walk outside to ask him about the wedding date. You have to do it before you open the diary.
And be sure to turn over all the photos for another achievement.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 1:55 PM
There is a snowflake in the dressing room - it's on the rug, to the right of the jester's hat!

Ive had the same problem as Skeptix on a Windows version. Tried a new profile as well, no luck. Am I missing something?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 5, 17 11:28 AM
I went to the developer's website to see what I could find out. There are reports of these issues on their site going back over 4 months. So it's not just BFG - folks who bought the game from other game sites as well as directly from the developers have the same crashing issues. Unfortunately, the developers obviously aren't in any hurry to fix the problems!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 2, 17 3:00 PM
Running Windows 8 and having the same issues. Just shuts down - no errors, no warning, just closes. When can we expect a patch? Obviously, it's not a problem with all of our different computers and operating systems! Does anyone even do a cursory test of these games? I do software QA for a living - this level of failure should have been caught at the very first round!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Snowbird's Creek Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 16 3:15 PM
Having the same problem...

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 6:15 PM
It's in the bonus game - when you go into the library.

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 14 5:51 PM
Finally!!! It took me forever to figure out, but the feet are brown/tan, not gray. The picture certainly looks gray, but the plain tan worked.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 4, 14 9:30 AM
Can't get three stars on this one - I end up waiting for food or gold. Any help???

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 21, 14 6:37 PM
It's kind of under the large pine tree on the left of the screen. On the right side of the tree - it's greenish, and you can only see a part of it...

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 21, 14 5:31 PM
Left edge of the large, flat mesa on the lower right.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 21, 14 5:14 PM
Finally found it!! Only took me twenty minutes of scrutinizing every inch of the screen...it's at the very bottom of the screen, below and just to the left of the red flower.

I had the same problem - existing the game completely then going back in fixed it for me.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 14 7:53 PM
Can somebody tell me what the achievement for 'find the extra article' means and how to get it? Much thanks!!

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 14 7:50 PM
It actually is in the strategy guide - just not highlighted nearly as well as the rest. I found it on my own (second time through), them checked the guide. It in the intersection where the signpost is, it's on the ledge above the table on the right (where the wine bottle is)!

Can you give us a hint?

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 13, 13 5:09 PM
Another one where the guy pops up very early! Anybody find it? I think it's a club...

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 11, 13 3:23 PM
Duh! I kept looking for pieces of a copper swirl. LOL!

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 10, 13 6:22 PM
Can't find them anywhere...help!

Thanks tammytheo -- I just can't get that top row to line up correctly, though. There seems to be no way to get all three of them to match the cans. Two, yes, but not all three!! ARRGGHH!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator