Posts created by MsDeeMorning

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Jun 22, 16 7:10 PM
where is it

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Apr 28, 11 4:52 PM
What do you do with this tree disc...where does it go?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Apr 28, 11 4:49 PM
In the hard mode...what do you do with the tree disc?

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 28, 11 4:43 PM
To get a beehive you must explode seven (7 ) bombs and rockets and then you put the beehive next to the product and it will explode all of that product on the board. I am on the end of a second farm and finally figured it all out. Try and see if it works for you.

posted in Amazing Adventures: Around the World on Feb 2, 11 4:39 PM
HELP!!!! I really don't know what i am doing...got the hole lined up and nothing. HELP!!!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Jan 20, 11 8:27 PM
Does anybody find that the game moves a little slow?

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Dec 25, 10 8:20 PM
My Cradle of Rome 2 moves like a sleepy turtle. I have almost fallen asleep waiting for the next game to start. Has anybody else had this problem? I am up to level 92 and would like to finish sometime this year.

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Dec 19, 10 11:42 PM
I just played Cradle of Rome 2. The trial version ran very well,but when I bought the game and started playing it got slower and slower. Is anyone else having this problem? I enjoy the first veersion and was enjoying this one until it started to slow up...darn near fell asleep. I would hate to have to erase and download again, I was pretty far along in the game.

If this is a Collector's Edition, I will hate to see the regular edition. The game is SLOW and the hidden objects are very vague...don't waste your money.

If this is a Collector's Edition, I will hate to see the regular edition. The game is SLOW and the hidden objects are very vague...don't waste your money.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Nov 8, 10 7:17 AM
I am enjoying the game, however it is constantly sticking. I have a hard time trying to quit the game. I have the regular version and have deleted once and re-installed and that only seemed to make the problem worse. I am glad I only paid $2.99 for the game.
I am a MCF fan, but this one has been the worst for ease of play...getting tired of dashing about.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Oct 14, 10 4:59 PM
Did anybody find all the flashlights? I found all but one and can't remember which scene I didn't find it in....so I will have to start all over again. I just want to have all the points. I usually play these games twice.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Sep 25, 10 4:10 PM
I too had a hard time finding objects. It would have been nice to have had a walk-through of this game. You spend a lot of time trolling around to even find the puzzles to solve.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Aug 22, 10 3:56 PM
I have the heb...how do you get it into the pot?

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Aug 22, 10 3:54 PM
I tried and tried and it only rocks for me also.

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Jan 8, 10 12:06 PM
When I got to the end the game locked so I deleted it and did not finish...Is it worth trying again. I would just like someone to tell me how it ends...don't want to walk that road again. Did she find the grandfather and who was that creepy butler????

posted in Cradle of Rome on Jul 12, 09 2:35 PM
Hey peoples! I have conquered or arrived at Mt Olympus. I thought that I would remain an Empoer, but my competitive self said NO! It was a long hard uphill journey, but you can't give up the fight. I went back to level 64 several time and determined that it was do or die. If you can't make it any other way, go to Gamezebo for the cheat. Lots of luck.

posted in Cradle of Rome on Jun 22, 09 9:51 PM
I am on level 81 trying to gey Mt. Olympus. How long do you have to play to get there? My hands are beginning to swell playing for such a long time, I think I shall be content being Emperor.

posted in Cradle of Rome on Jun 19, 09 1:22 PM
I think that I shall be content being the Empeor. I have been unable to get to Olympus, but I will keep trying!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 19, 09 4:34 AM
I played it at another site and I can't wait for BFG to get it. It is a tad different than the first 2, but it proves to be interesting.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator