Posts created by grammyo491004

OK fellow fishies,

I've used the axe on the barrels, taken the wood and used the fire extinguisher on the fire and a painting in the background of a man who's trying to get out. No matter how many times I used the wolf vision, I can't break through to save him. What's the trick? Thanks in advance of any and all help.

Dear Fellow Fishies,

Where the heck is the rubber duck? It says in the walkthrough that its in the tub. I've unsteamed all around the tub and there's no rubber duckie there. Where is he hiding? I've played this before, but don't remember what I did in 2012. Please help and thanks to all who assisted me with this problem.

SOLUTION: I had forgotten to fill the tub with the bucket water. DUH!

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Jan 28, 17 10:23 PM
I am in Chapter 6 and I can't get out of the laundry room in order to attach the clean tapestry to the wall outside the door. I keep ending up in the room with the rope ladder. Please help me with this game; I'm almost done. Thanks in advance.

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on Sep 29, 15 5:15 PM
Hi fellow fishies,

I just finished opening Chuckie's box and here's the code to open it.

star - buoy - boat - anchor - ship wheel

This should keep you out of trouble for a while. Have a good one!

grammyo491004

posted in Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK on Aug 14, 15 7:31 PM
Hi Imv2012,

I just read your reply regarding "Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK". Since you finished the whole game (may the Lord bless you), could you tell me how to fix the pneumatic tube machine in the office? I'm a big fanatic when it comes to JFK, but not this assembling pipes inside a machine. Thanks if you can get me out of the rut I've dropped into. Happy summer. Thanks for any help anyone can provide to me.

grammyo491004

posted in Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK on Aug 4, 15 2:07 PM
How do I fix this machine? I can't find the solution anywhere. I'd really like to finish this game soon. I would've voted for JFK, but I was in 9th grade and was too young to vote. Thanks everybody!

posted in Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK on Aug 4, 15 2:01 PM
Hi All,

How do I fix the pneumatic tube machine? I don't have the slighest idea of how to connect all of those pipes and I really want to finish this game,

Thanks!

Hi! Did HOP at covered wagon. How do I get the key to work on the cat? Can't find a keyhole. I can't get past the door to enter the room. Thanks!

Hi, I just finished that puzzle and here's the placement of the triangles:

Blue at the top
Yellow at the left side
Red at the right side

I didn't have any trouble at all. Have you placed the triangle piece from your inventory? If that doesn't work, try leave the game and try playing again. If same problem, try restarting the computer. Last to try -- delete game from the BFG Game Manager and reinstall it from the website.

Hope one of these ideas helps. Good luck!

Never mind my previous question. I found the solution. Thanks anyway.

Hi Fishie Friends, here's the order of the SWM Mysteries.

Curse of the Full Moon
Bane of the Family
Cursed Wedding
Under the Crimson Moon
Tracks of Terror

I just bought #5 and can't wait to get started. Have a great weekend!!

grammyo491004

PS I hope these are in the right order.

Hi fellow fishies,

I am in the theater and am trying to place the masks and open the glass on the clock. I set the clock for 11:15, but how do I place the masks? They slide off the glass and I can't place them inside because I can't open the darn thing. Please help and thanks in advance.

Keep swimming.

Help! I've just set the clock hands to 11:15. The Strategy Guide tells me to place the masks and open the door. I can't figure out where the heck I'm supposed to place the Happy and Sad masks; the Guide doesn't go into specifics. Could someone please help me with this problem? I'm going crazy placing these masks all over the place and nothing works in order to open the clock face door. Thanks a lot to all who steer me through this mess. Happy gaming and happy Fourth of July weekend to all.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 20, 13 7:57 PM
Well, fellow fishies, I just started this game over for the third time and I STILL don't have the darn door latch in my inventory. Of course, the rake is gone because I used it to find the door latch, so I'm stuck again. I saw it after I used the rake, but it did not go into my inventory after that forage in the bushes. GRRRRR!

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 20, 13 7:54 PM
Hi poppy45,
I just found the sign myself, so I know I can help you. Go to the front of the church and look for the sparkles in the bushes. You can get the church sign in those bushes. Happy playing!

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Aug 27, 13 4:26 PM
Hi Hapless,

Go ahead and buy it; it's a really good game! Once you buy it, you can go into this Forum and help me out so that I can finish it. LOL! Really, it's a great game. Have fun gaming.

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Aug 27, 13 4:23 PM
Can't help you there because I skipped it. You could try following the recipe order on the piece of paper, but I couldn't figure the order of ingredients out. I never follow recipes; everything gets filed into my brain. Sorry

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Aug 27, 13 4:16 PM
Hi Fellow Fishies,

I'm also in the mill and I have this huge seed in the box, but I can't pick it up to plant it anywhere. Could you offer some help, please? Thanks in advance.

Hi, again. I don't need any help; I figured it out for myself and just finished the game. Thanks anyway.

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Aug 27, 13 4:14 PM
Does that dog look like he's going to eat raw meat? Cook the meat over a flame (try the stove) and the dog will scarf it down before you can say "Dinner's ready!". Hope this helps you out.

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Aug 2, 13 6:15 PM
I worked on this game last night, way into the morning hours, because I'm a night owl. When I did go to bed, I had nightmares because those darn rats creeped me out of my skin. UGH! And, those roaches in the fish tank were creepy to see, too.

I finally hit the SKIP button on the rats. Good luck to all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator