Posts created by luvrain

posted in Haunted Legends: Stone Guest on Oct 31, 17 12:29 PM
Is there an walkthrough??

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Aug 5, 17 8:14 PM
I am hoping that there is a walthrough for this game.

posted in Fear For Sale: Hidden in the Darkness on Jun 24, 17 8:41 AM
Is there a walk through for this game I am stopped trying to unlock the purse.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Mar 23, 17 5:21 PM
Hint has stopped working also is there a walk thru for this game?

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Nov 14, 16 8:17 PM
I am also totally stuck on finding the 2 Aces. I have pulled the cord for about 2 minutes and they don't slow down.

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 16 3:57 PM
I am at the statue of the lion with girl on back and I cannot get the 8 symbols I have looked at the guide and I am still stuck. Can anyone help as I am going nowhere.

I am having a hard time finding the fourth set of pottery scraps. Guide tells where to find 1/4 on pg.50 of 72 and then where to find 3/4 and this is also on pg. 50 of 72.
On pg 51 of 72 it tells you where to find 4/4.
How do I find 2/2 of the pottery scraps.
I can go no further in the game.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 16 5:41 PM
I just started the game and can't find the HOP that the guide says is there so I can get the wing.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 16 5:38 PM
I just started the game and am stuck at the front door, guide says there is a HOP there but I cannot find it. so I am stopped.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 15 8:00 PM
I have looked and tried several to use the mop in the middle of the spider web and it is not working for me. Any suggestions appreciated; Thank you and have a great night?

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 15 7:57 PM
I am also stuck at the very end of the game, I got the heart in the cage and went to next scene where I should be able to grab the lady and game freezes and I at that point cannot even get out of the game. This is the 2nd game this week that this has happened. Not my computer as I just now finished same type of game and had no problems. The walk through did not help.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 15 4:04 PM
I am also stuck on the darned dragon, has anyone got an answer from Big Fish?
I really don't want to start the game over again. I have tried all of the suggestions (and thanks to everyone who gave help) but nothing worked.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 14 8:49 PM
I am wondering also why I have to go thru this complicated fix to play the game. I am just going to uninstall and go to another game. Seems I have had a lot of problems with BF and games in the last month.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 14 3:16 PM
I also am stuck in the Grandmother's room and the HOP in the trunk. Need the rattle and strategy guide says to use knife to open can. doesn't work.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Nov 7, 13 1:26 PM
I just received an answer from tech support and they said I had to make the shawl and fill the bucket with potion. But nowhere can I find wool and don't have bucket to fill. I am like others - fix the walkthrough or fix the game. I like the game but will uninstall and try some other time

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Nov 6, 13 7:50 PM
I also only got the ladder but did not get shawl or bucket

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Nov 4, 12 7:47 PM
Also have the problem that I found 3 buttons but only 2 show up in my inventory

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 2, 12 7:17 AM
I am stuck already, cannot find the scarbs in the very first puzzle in the first scene

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Nov 11, 11 7:03 PM
Thank you for this information I have been stuck for about 4 days and even quit playing the game. Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Oct 30, 11 8:40 AM
Is there a walkthrough? Wish I had not just bought this game, it is boring. This time I did not read the reviews, what a mistake

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator