Posts created by Lilly214

What's with the map option if you cant go there instead of clicking on hint every time??? This is so annoying and taking longer to play the game. Not a happy camper here. Anyone else with this problem? I have tried everything and nothing is working.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Hangman Returns Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 17 6:12 AM
What is the sense of installing a "skip" button in the game if you cant use it ???!!! This is very frustrating as I am not a fan of mini games. Because I purchased this game I expect to be able to play it as I see fit, not what the developer thinks I should !!! Get real developers. I will think twice about purchasing any more from you !!!

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 17 3:06 AM
Why is there no "skip" for problem areas ? This is soooo annoying ! I am stuck even when using the hint. Sorry I purchased this one

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 17 1:43 PM
lordofys: thanks for the reply. I have tried your suggestions previously and after each turn I clicked hint, but it kept saying not the right place, and kept turning it and hitting hint, but to no avail. I can't get past this and hate the other option of starting from the beginning.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 17 1:47 PM
Is anyone else having trouble placing the glyphs? I have 3 and tried turning them to the correct position and stopping at each one the hint says its not the right position. I checked the guide but its no help.

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 12:40 PM
Is the developer of this game ever going to fix this problem???

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 16 3:24 AM
Can't get this one ! Supposed to connect all without "lifting" - I connect all but apparently not the right sequence. Why no "skip" button???? Another reason I hate mini games !!! Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 16 3:09 PM
I am stuck in a sarcophagus mini game in Ben's house - SKIP key does not work - I can not figure it out - checked guide. I HATE these mini games !!!

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 16 5:21 PM
Because I had my options set to "custom" - the skip key wasn't available. I have gone back and reset to 'novice' and hence the skip key is now available.

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 16 3:16 AM
Well game developer this is not a good idea to have a skip button shown but can't use it to skip mini games only h.o.'s???? I'm asking for a refund - this is not acceptable. I am able to complete some games but not all - and that trumpet game unreal!

Game developer needs to fix this problem ASAP!!!!

This freeze has happened to me too - I had to use task manager to leave game. Tried deleting an going back in - have to restart which I am not fond of. I do hope a fix is in the works. Disappointed to say the least!!!

My feelings exactly ! I am completely frustrated with these puzzles! NO SKIP???? some of the puzzles aren't set up like the examples show, increasing my frustration. I am very sorry I bought this game as well and am thinking of asking for a game credit. I got to bonus chapter and stuck on the astrology chart trying to open the book. I'm not going to finish it. Sorry game developer but don't care for it.

So frustrating ! Not a fan of constant clicking !!!

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 19, 16 10:09 AM
Thank you JJsouthern !

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 17, 16 4:02 PM
I'm stuck here too. Looked at notes and no info about it. Have no idea what to do now. I have back tracked also and cannot find anything I missed.

posted in Spear of Destiny: The Final Journey on Feb 1, 16 12:49 PM
I am stuck in cave with hidden object game - shows bell and spear of destiny both in green - I have clicked hint repeatedly but no help. Where are they??? Is this a glitch??? Do I need to do something else to get them??? Please advise

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 19, 16 12:57 PM
I am not finding in notes the name of the manor owner to enter the code inside the observatory. Also trying to get through to Jake - did I miss something??? All I have left is the rope with grappling hook.

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 19, 16 6:38 AM
I found the handle behind the statue, not sure but I think I may have used it on the blind??? I will recheck. Thanks for the advice.

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 19, 16 5:01 AM
Apparently I don't have all the runes that are needed to place in front of fountain before doing the rhomboid. My question is where are these runes??? I have found only 1 - something is definitely wrong!!! Please help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator