Posts created by micheleappleyard

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Oct 11, 16 10:29 AM
Water and air are not
t working. What exactly it done to the one on the left and top?

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Sep 30, 16 7:48 AM
Awesome thank you. That was cool how you hide that...lol

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Sep 26, 16 11:24 AM
I am to the point where I have to get the four pieces to connect at the same time. I got them to do it but it starts over. HELP What am I doing wrong?

Have they come out with an update to this game yet so we can play it on Windows 10?

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 4, 14 7:22 AM
I picked up the stick in the forest but it is not in my inventory.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 4, 14 7:06 AM
Does not work. In the Utube walkthrough it looks like matches or lighter are used. I just don't know where to find them.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 3, 14 7:57 AM
It won't let me do anything to the book. HELP!!!

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams on Oct 5, 14 3:13 PM
I am getting kicked out of the game. It gives me an error screen that says "Unknown exception in Run" What the heck is that?

posted in Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age on Sep 20, 14 3:36 PM
Mine is doing the same thing. It tells me to touch her but it won't take her soul. and there is nothing I have missed. So is this just a tech issue or is the end of the game broke?

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 15, 13 3:22 AM
I am having issues with all of my games not just this one. When I click the PLAY button my options for downloading it to my manager is
OPEN SAVE CANCEL . Needless to say I need a RUN button.

Is this happening because of the mew windows program update you are making? I need the old way to play any games. As it is even if I buy the game I have to restart my computer then hit purchase history in the game manager in order to start a download.

So IF I buy a game I only have reviews to go by. This stinks!!!

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 14, 13 3:43 AM
Is anyone else having trouble downloading there games? When I hit PLAY I get OPEN SAVE CANCEL My RUN option is not there so it will not save it to my manager.

And Dragonlady, We play these games for the HOS's WHY would you want to skip them?

Thank you, please get back to me on this issue.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jul 20, 13 11:45 AM
Where is this walkthrough?

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 13, 12 1:11 PM
I am playing in Professional mode. So parts of the game are different. Has anyone had trouble with the fifth crystal?

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 13, 12 1:10 PM
I am playing in Professional mode. So parts of the game are different. Has anyone had trouble with the fifth crystal?

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 13, 12 7:53 AM
The game will not let me make an impression of a crystal in the sand. This is the only move to do.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 13, 12 5:18 AM
To open the gate lock the first two silver arrows you can only move down, the next two silver arrows you can only move up.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 12, 12 2:02 PM
Where do I find the lock pick?

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 12 2:57 PM
ranger05 wrote:Already annoyed and I have only played about 30 seconds. Whenever the cursor turns into a magnifying glass there is a black pop-up box that tells you what it is. As if I can't tell it is trash in the road or a pothole. Will eventually play whole demo, but if this is true for the whole game, I won't be buying it. And it looks like a good story.

I tried in all modes and it is the same.

In hard mode nothing pops up. It is the best game and one of the hardest I have played in quite some time.

You should try it again in the regular game though.

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jan 8, 12 12:00 PM
Where do you get the screws for the shower door? I can't use my key.

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jan 8, 12 11:50 AM
HELP!!! I can't get the shower door fixed so I can use my key.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator