Posts created by s65roses

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 6, 14 1:52 AM
Finally!! Okay, here is how I got it:

Chop all the trees.
Behind the top grove of trees is a treasure chest--open that as soon as you can get to it.
Build a Market.
Buy 500 fruit.
Build a Bank (much easier when you can buy goods and workers for so much cheaper).
After Bank is built, buy 1000 fruit.
Build two Manors, improving one.
Buy 2000 fruit.
Feed the plant while hiring 4 more workers.
Begin harvesting the crystals, protecting the manors as you get enough crystals.
Send three workers to the first Hose machine.
Use the Orb now.
Save up enough to pay the Robot.
Build the Laboratory.
Send three workers to the second Hose machine.
Buy 3000 more fruit.
Demolish market.
Build sawmill.
Begin buying wood, using the Laboratory a couple times to quickly build up funds.
Improve the second manor.
Once you have 5000 wood, build the Bridge.
Send three workers to final Hose machine.
Buy 3500 more wood.
Demolish sawmill.
Demolish Bank.
REMEMBER to keep using the Laboratory as often as possible.
Build two manors on these two lots in order to make money quickly--do not update them.
Keep using Orbs.
Once you hit around 300,000, get one more orb.
Tear down both Manors, replacing them with a Villa and a Cottage, improving and protecting them both.
When one of the Manors is tore down, immediately destroy the Laboratory also, and replace with a hut, improved and protected.

You have to work REALLY fast in this level, and can't miss a beat. Good luck!

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 5, 14 11:13 PM
Okay--that actually is just like it says--finish after midnight according to the clock on your computer (hint, if you are not a late-night player, just set your clock to anytime after midnight temporarily, then play one of the levels).

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Jan 15, 13 11:44 AM
My game has frozen twice. As soon as I get a visual of the "exception error" that comes up again, I will post that right away. I apologize, but I managed to click past it twice without even thinking of posting the problem here.

Still in the trial phase, but will be buying!

Edit: Okay, the exception came up again just now, and it is a Windows Exception that simply says "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" and after clicking on it, it shuts the game down.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Nov 9, 12 12:22 PM
My strategy is to try to handle the zombies in groups of three--get three out the door at a time, but also, if there are zombies in the formalin waiting for you, get them done so you can keep moving them through the "system" as you get zombies out the door. Make sense? In other words, say I have gotten it so I have two in the changing room and one in the camera, but there are three waiting for me in the formalin. I quick go over and do them so that they can move up to makeup, etc., while I take care of the other three. That way, for any that the zombie helpers can do, you get those done and ready for you. That way, while you are filling the formalin levels, the time is stopped for that short time, and you don't waste a bunch of time having the zombies pile up on the stretchers with no more being able to get in. I can't remember exactly how many I had in level 5, but I am thinking it was 17 that I finished with. You need to get to at least 16 zombies in order to get an expert score, and of course keep them all happy.

Good luck to all! On my ninth time of playing through!

posted in Journey: The Heart of Gaia on Nov 7, 12 4:20 AM
Three of the areas I have gotten to so far have reached "location completed" status. I found the levers for the pump station at the train area, but after putting the levers in place, I can't do anything. I can move the levers, but it tells me that there are things to do elsewhere. I can't find anything to do, though. On the map, none of the remaining locations show that there is anything to do, and when I click on "hint" nothing happens. I'm stuck! I have tried everything I can think of--the train won't even go until I find the magic orb/crystal, but I'm guessing that may be on the first scene, where the nature orbs need to go into the base, and the last one to get is in the steam at the train station--which...I can't get to if the levers don't do anything! LOL Hmmmmm....

Edit: Got it! I had to close and restart, and then I was able to do the levers, get the last nature orb, etc.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 22, 12 6:15 AM
Three issues:

1. It didn't show up in the Game Manager, so I followed the steps.

2. Even after that, it said there was one game update to install, but then no updates show up, and after a while, it says there are no game updates to install. I finally just uninstalled/reinstalled. It now shows that there are no game updates available.

3. And worst of all, it DIDN'T fix the freeze issues at all! I have a nice new HP touch screen computer with all the bells and whistles and have recently updated EVERYTHING, but still having the freezing problem.

UPDATE: It's actually worse now than before. I used to be able to play a couple levels before it froze, but now it is freezing every time I try to play a level. I haven't been able to complete a level since I updated the new version. VERY frustrating--I enjoy this game, and we don't get very many time management games. Irritating to pay for a game and not even be able to play it!

Thanks!

Michelle

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 11 7:48 PM
I had a tough time with this one, too. I went through it several times before I realized what I was doing wrong. The key is to COMPLETELY ignore the top obelisk and the bees.

Demolish the little house right away.
Get the first two obelisks restored, then do the obelisk by the gold mine.
After the little house is destroyed, put a sawmill there.
Put 4 guys at the gold mine.
Restore the obelisk by the market.
Around this time, destroy the mansion.
Then, it's just a matter of getting food and wood and finishing the obelisks and then start building the mansions in the bottom three spots.
I also put a bank where the first mansion was.
After your mansions are done, make sure sure you have 1,000 wood left, and you can destroy the sawmill. In it's place, put a dovecote, buy five doves and DONE! :-)

Good luck!

posted in Pet Rush: Arround the World on Nov 8, 11 5:08 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! So true! Arrrrrrrr...

posted in Pet Rush: Arround the World on Nov 8, 11 5:07 AM
I totally agree, EPF4CATSBK!!! I have been waiting and waiting for a TM game, which hasn't happened for about a month (the last one was Juliett'e Fashion Empire on October 13) and it doesn't work! I'm having the exact same problem. First, my cursor disappears completely, then I try using my touch screen and got the access violation error. Now, my video cards are completely updated, so that is NOT the problem, but I have no qualms about saying that I am totally ticked off! First, no TM games for a month, then you give us one full of bugs! Shame...

posted in Time to Hurry: Nicole's Story on Nov 7, 11 7:02 AM
Okay--there are a few aspects about it that are "similar" to a TM game, but I don't know how they could truly call this a TM game. You have to FIND THINGS in a room full of junk to fill customers' orders. That's a Hidden Object game! Plain and simple. It has a few mini-puzzles, but any semblance of a resemblance to a TM game is buried deep. Come on, Big Fish--did you think calling a HOG a TM game would satisfy us? More than 75% of what you offer are HOGs, and it is getting really old! I keep saying I am going to cancel my game membership, but I keep holding out, hoping for something to come along. But it's getting harder and harder to justify!

posted in TV Farm on Sep 14, 11 2:41 AM
I do it pretty much like Mystic. Here's how I did it, and had 16 seconds to spare:

Plant 13 wheat.
Get 3 eggs and get them colored.
Sell the 3 colored eggs ($60).
Keep processing eggs.
When truck comes back, build the basket maker and send the helicopter for one vine.
Keep processing colored eggs.
When the vine comes, make a basket, then sell it.
When truck comes back, send the helicopter for 5 more vines.
Process the baskets, and once you have two baskets, sell them.
When truck comes back, build the french fry maker and oil maker.
Plant as many potatoes and sunflowers as you can.
Sell the next two baskets and any fries and oil you may have processed.
Upgrade the oil maker and sunflower maker
Plant two more wheat and again as many potatoes and sunflowers as you need to get to 15.
Sell any products you have made so that you don't have a full warehouse.
Upgrade the helicopter, send for 6 more vines
Keep processing all products and sell as many as you can.
You will make an extra two baskets which will help you reach the $500 goal.
Send the helicopter for 5 oil and 5 fries.
Sell them right when you get them.
If you do it right, you will finish with several seconds to spare.

Good luck!
When the helicopter com

posted in TV Farm on Sep 14, 11 2:22 AM
That is so frustrating. It didn't do it until I reached the spring levels. The mouse pointer still works, but instead of going to the map and going to the next level, it goes to the office (I guess that what you'd call it), but I can't click on anything, can't go the map, to exit, or anything. It's so strange!

BTW--love the time management games, Big Fish! I absolutely HATE hidden object games. There are way too many of them and to me they have really lost their charm, and lately so many of them are dark and gloomy, even evil. I have no desire to play something that is scary. To me, my game time is to have fun, and get away from life fora bit!

posted in Sara's Super Spa Deluxe on Aug 30, 11 8:05 AM
Totally agree--this game is awful, and the mini-games are weird, even to the point of being rather gross! Sorry--I have no interest in plucking facial hair out of a woman's ear and nose!!!! I lasted 4 minutes and said no flippin' way--this is a definite thumbs-down. To use TeamSD's grading system, here are my results!:

Grades:

Graphics: C
Story: D
Music: C
Features: D
Mini Games: F
Fun: E
Gameplay: D
Overall: D

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 20, 11 10:00 PM
Might help too not to write in all caps--shouting doesn't get you anywhere!

posted in Conveyor Chaos on Nov 18, 10 1:40 PM
You are hilarious, goofyduck! PLEASE don't stop the reviews! You gotta know we all wait with bated breath for them--you are the Roger Ebert of game reviews!!!

posted in Conveyor Chaos on Nov 17, 10 4:57 AM
Well, goofyduck, while I always LOVE your reviews, and your sense of humor BTW, calling it "more of a time management game" was a little off. . .LOL Little to no time management skills involved here, IMHO. I am what you would call a TM FREAK, and a HOG hater--only because there are WAY too many of them, and I'm kind of sick of them. This is definitely a puzzle/arcade style game--takes lots of thinking and strategizing as things are going. While I usually enjoy these types of games also, I just did not like this one. I don't know exactly what it was about it, I guess--I kind of disliked the graphics, especially the girl. She kind of creeped me out! LOL I also think it moved a little too quickly--by that I mean the levels progressed from easy to hard too fast in the game, not giving time to get used to the "rhythm" of the game. I uninstalled it after only just over 30 minutes. Just not my style, I guess!

Keep the puppy stories coming, goofyduck! Thanks for the laughs!

posted in Sinister City on Oct 20, 10 6:01 AM
Another HOG--BORING!!! Ugh. . .I'm so sick of them. . .same thing every day. Getting ready to cancel my membership. . .

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 11, 10 1:23 AM
VERY IMPORTANT TIP!!! I just discovered that at the beginning, before you have Ginger pick up ANY mushrooms, scan around--all the mushrooms will have a small glowing light around them, so you can look around, memorize where they all are and then go get them. It took me 4 tries, as seemed like I always missed one, but I finally made the map like a "grid"--I knew where the mushrooms were in each section and went after them. Wah-lah! Last trophy!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 11, 10 1:22 AM
VERY IMPORTANT TIP!!! I just discovered that at the beginning, before you have Ginger pick up ANY mushrooms, scan around--all the mushrooms will have a small glowing light around them, so you can look around, memorize where they all are and then go get them. It took me 4 tries, as seemed like I always missed one, but I finally made the map like a "grid"--I knew where the mushrooms were in each section and went after them. Wah-lah! Last trophy!

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 14, 10 4:11 PM
That means the animal/animals got mad and will not produce until the icon goes away. BUT, it says that those bubbles happen when you neglect to feed/water/collect from the animal. This has happened to me when I have done all the above timely, so not sure if it happens more randomly.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator