Posts created by krazyk25

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Oct 3, 13 1:09 AM
You use the enter key on your own computer, meaning the one you're using to play the game.

posted in Pure Hidden on Apr 29, 12 6:18 PM
If you haven't tried this already, start from the middle square and work your way outward. Don't pay attention to the flowers, just try to connect all the pipes together. If you're able to do this, you should pass the level. Hope that helps.

posted in Pure Hidden on Apr 29, 12 6:11 PM
Hi,

The trick here is you don't actually put the items IN the box. You need to pick up the chicken and then tap the coressponding box which will have an outline of a chicken on it. Make sure click right on the outline and then you will be able to open the box. Hope this helps.

posted in Time Stand Still on Mar 27, 12 5:19 PM
You need to drag your magnifying glass over the floor plans when they are first added to your inventory. After that when you enter the sitting room if you hear Carol make a comment about the window, you'll know you have it right and you can move the display case.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Feb 6, 12 2:52 PM
On level 10, there is an eye symbol directly below the shelf containing flour, nuts, and the vanilla extract on the right side of the screen. When you click that, the almond extract will blink, Just make sure you have clicked on the recipe containing the almond extract before you click the eye symbol. This is only if you can't find it on your own.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Feb 6, 12 2:40 PM
On level 9 the almond extract is on the 2nd screen right next to the vanilla extract.
On level 10 it is located on the right-hand counter behind the ketchup. Hope that
helps

Kim

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Feb 6, 12 2:30 PM
The almond extract can be found on the second screen of level 9. It is right next to the vanilla extract.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 26, 12 10:52 AM
Clicking all finished dishes at the same time doesn't always work because you have to serve as many customers as you can before they disappear. If you wait until all dishes are finished at the same time, you will lose too much time. One thing I found to be helpful is to click the clock (to freeze time) when there are a lot of different ingredients to search for (and click the eye symbol at the same time). It is difficult, but not impossible, to achieve expert rating. You just have to keep trying and figure out the best way to make use of the bonuses. By the way, on level 9 of the veg restaurant the customers will start leaving tips, which will help achieve the goal faster.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Apr 17, 11 12:05 AM
It took me awhile but I finally figured out how to achieve the expert score on this level. First, make sure you have both candy and gifts at the check-in desk. Don't use any of them until you upgrade the room and get the second suite. After you complete the room upgrade, use the candy and gifts to keep customers at the desk until the suites become available. Don't give out the candy and gifts until the last possible moment. Finally, keep track of how many customers you put in the suites. Of the 14 total customers on this level, you will need to put 7 of them in the suites and that will give you the expert score. Hope that helps.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 26, 10 4:39 PM
I found that what worked for me (after a bunch of attempts) was not click on the chains themselves, but click in the space right below them.

posted in Chocolatier on Sep 1, 10 1:19 AM
That recipe is in the possession of "Isabella Baumeister" one of the characters who wander around and pop up when you are in between destinations. She should appear before you start collecting infusion recipes. Hope that helps.

posted in Chocolatier on Aug 31, 10 8:35 PM
I'm sure everyone probably already knows about this, but just in case you don't there's another game on the Big Fish games site that uses Evangeline Baumeister as the main character. It's called The Great Chocolate Chase and if you haven't played it before you can find it in the Time Management category. (I believe the others are in the Adventure category).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator