Posts created by 2008Feb

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Nov 20, 17 7:51 PM
Lilac13: I did the same thing! I googled the answers. I just hate to hit the skip button. I try ALL options to get a perfect game. I just love the Casual Arts games. Big Fish has all the new ones and there is always a chance to get them on sale. Thanks for your response!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Nov 17, 17 5:57 PM
Does anyone know how to get through this puzzle with the roulette wheels? I hate to hit the skip button, but cannot figure this puzzle out.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Nov 2, 17 6:57 PM
Does anyone else have difficulty with the slider puzzles found in the "Vacation Adventure" games? I'm finding it hard to complete these puzzles and hate to skip in any game. Does anyone have an easier solution to completing these puzzles? I thoroughly enjoy Casual Arts games and just purchased the Cruise Director 4 recently. I'm hoping there are no slider puzzles in this new game!

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Sep 15, 17 6:20 PM
I bought this "Paris" BCA game when it first came out. I thoroughly enjoy all 12 of these games! Paris though, seems to be more difficult than all the others; the hidden objects are harder to find and seem smaller. Don't get me wrong....I appreciate a challenge, but hate to use the hint button. I love all of the BCA games and also the Casual Arts games as they don't have the dark, sinister themes. Thanks to Big Fish for offering these games!

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Jul 24, 16 10:14 AM
I cannot seem to finish this puzzle. Are there any tips? Every time I rotate one square another turns. I do like the "Casual Arts" games and have most.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Apr 4, 16 11:49 AM
Does anyone else have difficulty with the slider puzzles? I really would like to solve ALL the puzzles, but have had to hit the skip button on these. Does anyone have a solution on solving these perplexing puzzles?
I have most of the "Casual Arts" games and do prefer them to the many dark, hidden object games.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 19, 15 5:48 PM
I'm stuck too. I hate to skip this puzzle since I've been 100% so far. Every time I click on one square, another flips. Please....if you solve this, give us the solution! I do like ALL of the Casual Arts games and purchase them whenever a new one comes out.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Apr 22, 15 4:58 PM
Thanks so much blackduckUK!!! I've been over & over the boathouse scene clicking on everything I could, trying to find the ninth trash item. I finally found it thanks to your help and can continue with possibly a COMPLETE game. I really enjoy ALL of the casual arts games and appreciate that Big Fish Games has a forum for these games.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 3 on Apr 18, 15 4:56 PM
Need help in first aid station getting 4 trash items. Have replayed this scene, but cannot get ALL the items. Any help is greatly appreciated! I have ALL the casual arts games and enjoy them immensely.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 on May 13, 14 6:08 PM
I need help finding the crowbar in this mini game. I've found ALL the other tools and placed them in the correct spaces on the fire engine. Cannot find crowbar. I absolutely LOVE Casual Arts Games!

posted in Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket on Sep 1, 10 4:29 PM
I would also rather purchase this game from Big Fish. I downloaded the free trial from Spintop and like the game. I have all the other Mystery P.I. games and would like the new one. Will wait until Big Fish offers it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator