Posts created by nuggzy

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Nov 5, 11 11:14 PM
i am on my very last door in the basement, and i have no idea how to open it, can some1 plz help

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate on Aug 4, 11 4:43 PM
plz someone help, i've asked before and have gotten nowhere, the only piece i cannot pick up is the map piece, is there a secret to it?. i know where it is, but even when i put my cursor on it i cannot pick it up. i'm sorry now i wasted a credit on this game, it frustrates me grrrrrrrr

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate on Aug 2, 11 6:24 AM
i have spent 2 hours trying to pick up the map piece in the very 1st scene, can you please help me

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 10 4:56 PM
i purchased this game 2 days ago, i have installed it and it is activated, but when i go tnto play game, the screen is white with welcome nuggz on it, there is no play button or any other button for that matter, its like it is frozen. i have uninstalled and reinstalled it 4 times now, but have the same problem. i have also purchased the back up disc, should i wait for that to arrive, usually i can start playing the games straight away. your help in this matter will be much appreciated
kathy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator