Posts created by tessylynn

heartforkids wrote:Change that. I was missing the red dress, but I found it. Now I've moved on and released all of the people in the room except the man in the elevator. I have the elevator button, a crowbar, a light bulb and something else (can't remember what it is) but can't figure out how to get the elevator to move.

Anyone????
where did u find the dress , i'm still stuck

Don't know how to find chart #6 Help

axe
 posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 15, 10 6:24 AM
the axe will not break the glass, whats wrong?

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 15, 10 5:50 AM
help me through to victor' s lab lost my way

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 14, 10 6:12 AM
I cannot find the other eye for the face out side of victors office and cannot open the box on Alans desk help

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 10, 10 7:15 AM
I can not find the last piece of the glass plate is it in another room? ( Yellow Plate)The for the fire place, I can't get through the fire place?

gas
 posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 9, 10 6:46 AM
put the generator gas in wrong hole now what, without gas I can't get the generator to work do I have to start over?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 9, 10 6:43 AM
I put the gas to the generator in the wrong hole, now how do I get gas back ?
Help.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 2, 10 11:10 AM
StewyF wrote:It suggests using the bolt cutters on the 'chain'! Unless i am playing a different version of this, there is no chain. The 'loon' is sitting on the ground, bucket hanging above him, where's the chain. Not in my game. [/quote

Go back to dock chain is there.]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator