Posts created by prubell13

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness on Aug 3, 16 2:30 PM
I am in the cloud castle but after putting the 20 in the cube a puzzle game came up and shook a bit and now I cannot get the game to work at all its not frozen because the hint lights up but does nothing at all. The room looks dull but I am stuck now in limbo.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness on Aug 3, 16 2:26 PM
Look at the drums you have then press on the drums below keeping them in the order of the top ones. In other words copy the sizes and you will have the answer.

posted in Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 16 11:34 AM
I also have the Amulet but for some reason it will not accept the last piece I do hope somebody can help out as this was quite fun game until now.

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on May 11, 16 2:56 PM
After trying the game it went off and so I bought the game and returned to play on but guess what the alan key that I had used on the boiler and [sorted out the pipes inside] had disappeared but the game keeps taking me to the kitchen and pointing to the boiler. Is there another key or something or have I bought my first rubbish game?

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Apr 30, 16 1:46 PM
The same thing happened to me too and a lot more people so I have read so maybe we have to search for another key or get a walkthrough posted so we can check it out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 14 3:46 PM
Hi I am pruebell from Nottingham England and I am 66yrs old and love this game I am on level 33.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 1:34 AM
I have reached cloud nine on level 29
with enough money and jewels to open up but it does not open I have over 16,000 coins and 44 gems so what is the problem here and how can I open it up?

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 3, 14 11:52 AM
What is he code for the computer I have the first words but cannot find the word for the access can anyone help. J.A.G.T.B.I.C.E.A.M.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 31, 14 12:18 PM
I have the control panel but when I put it in place my cursor just wont work on the whole screen and the beetles stop moving so I am left in limbo. I have uninstalled the game and then downloaded it again but the problem is still there so what is happening to all these games that are just not playing as they should. After 7years of playing your games I am noticing a definite increase in the number of games that have these glitches.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 31, 14 12:02 PM
I have the control panel but when I put it in place my cursor will not work properly and I have to exit the game I have uninstalled the game and downloaded it again but it still goes the same way and now I am about ready to call it a day which is making me angry as the game has been great up until now. Can anybody help me please?

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Nov 5, 13 3:03 PM
Ok so here I am locked in the spooky caravan with a hex board and nothing works so before I send my laptop into orbit can anyone tell me how I get out of this one pleeze help my sanity depends on it.

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Nov 5, 13 2:48 PM
Where and how do I get the other hex. Does anyone know please I'm stuck?

posted in Order of the Rose on Sep 11, 13 3:52 PM
I am in the blocked chamber but although I have been all over the house to find another way into the chamber I find no way anywhere. Please can anybody help me here.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Aug 26, 13 2:30 PM
The code for the horses head is 3927 so go 3 clockwise and 9 anticlockwise then 2 clockwise and 7 anticlockwise that should release the arrow.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Aug 26, 13 2:24 PM
I too have the code but it doesn't work I think that this game might have a problem.

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 12, 13 6:46 AM
where are the seeds to catch the feathers?

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on Nov 7, 12 2:54 AM
I found this game really good as the games were plentiful and quite easy to do and the entire game was interesting to the end.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Oct 30, 12 5:20 PM
This is a good game but on my first attempt it kept freezing then I found I couldnt get out of the game as it wouldnt close down even though I had a black screen. Uninstall was not a possibility because it kept telling me to close the game before I could uninstall but however my computer could not so my McAfee closed in and the whole game crashed so I started again from scratch and changed my name and the game played perfectly well to the end with no problems.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Apr 12, 12 6:48 AM
This was a great game I even got my gran on it but I finally did it myself and had a great time more of the same please.

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Mar 16, 12 3:35 AM
yeah game far too short even my mum played it and finished before me now that's a full flush if ever there was one!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator