Posts created by skvorets

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 13 11:52 PM
Where can I find a bucket?

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 13 10:55 PM
Thanks a lot. I found it!

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 13 10:55 PM
Thanks a lot. I found it!

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 13 10:05 PM
It is in the chamber where the bird cage was and now there is a big hole in the floor

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 13 10:02 PM
It is in the chamber where the bird cage was and now there is a big hole in the floor

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 13 9:15 PM
I cannot find the handle for the wheel. Can anybody help?

In the bonus game I cannot put the bandage on the wound. What shall I do?

Thanks a lot!

Cannot find the last diamond in the dungeon. It is clearly seen in the Strategy guide,but I cannot find it.
Can anybody guess?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 12 3:32 AM
Can anybody tell me where the woode sign diss]appears? I found it and when it it is time to put it int he boat it disappeared/ I started the game from the beginning but the same thing happenned.

Thank you so much!!!!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on May 18, 12 8:17 PM
It sounds funny, but I cannot find the kitchen. I should go go back here, but where it is? Can anybody help?

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jun 27, 11 1:34 AM
thank you! but I did not pick up the coal dust. how to do it?

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jun 27, 11 1:21 AM
Hi! How did you manage to lit the fire? I tried everything. I have a cup, a petroleum jug, a teapot with herbs and a wooden plank. Could you help me?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 16, 11 2:27 AM
Hi, can anybody tell me, where can I find a key for the door with the tile puzzle.I have searched all locations already. Thank you

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 12, 11 10:30 AM
I found all five idols, but when i tried to put them inside the lock of the Dark world gate, there is no fifth. Where can it be?

posted in The Revenge on Mar 25, 11 8:42 PM
We can I find the chains?

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 9:19 PM
Hi, could you help me please. I need to break the wall with the changing heads (the location with the soul tree). It says: locate the way to break the wall. I have a pick axe and a magis wand, but cannot do anything.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 8:21 PM
How to break the wall with the heads (owl location). I have a pickaxe and a magic wand or something. Has anybody done this already.Will appreciate any hint

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 6:17 AM
Can anybody tell me how to catch a raven near a soul tree. Should I just click on it? I have tried, but it did not work. Will be grateful for help!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator