Posts created by ZuleikaD

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 3, 10 4:55 PM
Is there going to be a patch/update for the Mac version like there was for the PC version, so we can get past those ridiculous arcade whack-a-mole mini "games"?

Because as it is, it's not really playable all the way through.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 3, 10 1:10 PM
Elkestra wrote:
purplepeeps wrote:i installed the update and i dont have a skip button!!!!!!!

There isn't an actual Skip button per se, but if you fail and choose not to replay it, you now get automatically advanced to the next level.

Not so. I've replayed and replayed this level and supposedly I have the latest version. Even when I got a freak 97 of 100 (most of my scores were in the 50s), it just dumped me back in the replay screen.

Maybe they only fixed the PC version, not the Mac version.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 3, 10 1:02 PM
gimmegames wrote:Got to the wolves, lost, it asked if I wanted to replay it, I said no, and the game exited the wolf level and took me to the map. I clicked play, and was put in the next regular level.

Wish it worked this way in my version! Maybe the fix was PC-only or something. I'm on a Mac and you still have to get through the level perfectly. After a dozen or so tries of mainly in the 50s, I finally got a freak occurence 97 of 100, but still have to replay.

These things really ruin the game. I'm not interested in this style of arcade play and am not any good at it, so I don't buy those kinds of games. Don't know why they're stuck in the middle of this totally different game with no skip option.

BFG -- Any fix coming for this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator