Posts created by 123mikey321

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 18, 18 11:13 AM
After many tries I got it with a few seconds left. I will try to relate sequence I used while playing it again.

2 (workers) to clay
3 to wood - when finished
3 up to clay - add 4th from other clay and then 5th to pick up tools
3 to wood when clay is finished then the other two start the vines
When wood finished one to pick up tools one to clay on way down add one to vines
Add one back to clay - 3 to obstruction next to vines
As they finish all 5 to sawmill
5 to make wood then build first house - when house is finished 5 to make wood pick up tools then all to build pottery shop.
When finished - 5 to sawmill - 3 to stone - 2 to pottery shop
With wood build second house and then put 2 pots down on bottom
Make wood - send 5 to collect top left clay - when wood done build cotton press
Collect cotton as soon as it is ready then send to press - you need to make ten sheets to repair sails so watch count
Now it is all timing - make wood and make one pot once clay is done to build parachute maker.
I made 9 sheets then started engine and parachute when I had the cotton, then made last sheet, started one sail repair and then the other when the cotton was done. Time it right as if sail is repaired to early it will get shot and you are toast.
I didn't put down the top pot or pick up the top seeds.
Got 3 starts writing and playing so I hope this works for you.

Same problems here. Have played a number of Growing Grass games and they all seem to have little glitches like these. Also, after finishing, think the strategy guide was poorly written and basically no help whatsoever. Might think real hard about any of their next games.

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 18 12:56 PM
Thanks Kat. Almost at bonus levels.

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 18 1:05 PM
Has anyone seen any? Shows pictures in the Extra section and I'm through L23 and haven't seen a thing.

Forgot, use extra worker all the time and upgrade tent once you have cleared radio and gold circle on left side.

Not bragging but got all the high scores and this one took some time. I'll replay and tell you how. Biggest thing is building bottom bridge right away. Get two resources outside tent then build bridge and get food and tree. Then go to stone building and build that, then go up to radio, get stone, upgrade stone and collect all resources you can. Get pot hole on right, be sure you have enough resources to diffuse bomb, get gold and work down for resources, don't fill hole right next to stone building. I think I got food mostly from radio. Had to tweak things a bit but got it. Try that and I can post a more detailed route if needed. Good hunting...

Did you put the puzzle together? You have to have all 10 pieces then complete the puzzle which is at the top of the section with a big puzzle piece and round dish below. Then you can do the bonus level.

See the stepping stone next to her? She can step on it when she has enough resources and that opens the area.

On a couple levels after taking a picture the photo is blank and it says "Bad Key". Anyone else getting this and/or know what it means?

There are 3 light bulbs. Two towards top left and one bottom right next to bookcase.

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 17 9:14 AM
Pick up food and clear path to garden, upgrade hut and start clearing to sawmill and iron shop. Once you build sawmill don't go any further, concentrate on always collecting from garden and build iron shop and upgrade fully. Once that is at level 3 work towards the ancient house and build, no need to build mill. Each of the four parts of Stonehenge need 4 food and 8 iron so keep collecting until you have enough to build all four and use your bonuses together and build them. You'll have plenty of time left.

Also, if you click the "?" in bottom left corner you bring up the Strategy Guide and that shows you where the pieces are.

In case you still haven't found it, look below the guy in the red suit, in front of the big cart.

I just did level 34 in under 5 minutes and it said I beat the Dev Record. Has anyone bet them on any other level? I may try a few earlier levels just to see. Just Curious.

Playing on PC and level is to get 100 gold and upgrade gold mines, is that the same as yours? If so I can tell you what I did.

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 4, 17 3:12 PM
Nice tip Davy, secrets just like in the last adventure, now, have you played L8? If so, where is the second secret? I'm going crazy trying to find it. Thanks in advance.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on May 2, 17 12:37 PM
If you haven't found the extra levels you can access them after you finish all the main levels by hitting Extras on main menu then there is a box at the bottom that says "Extra Levels". Good luck.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 27, 17 10:02 PM
I've posted and checked back multiple times to see if there has been a solution to this level. Can't the devs see how many times this post has been viewed? Come on, do something or you are going to be on my list of games to never try again, and I've played most all and have enjoyed them.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 29, 17 11:24 AM
Another game I just finished had the same problem, nobody could finish a level with 3 stars, then they did an update and it was possible. Hopefully the devs see this and either tell us how to do it or run an update!

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 28, 17 5:09 PM
All gold but this one. Have tried at least 20 different ways using different bonus combos and not close. Have got to where I have two weeds left but no food and then out of time. I don't mind hard levels that make you think but this is crazy!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator