Posts created by mamahill2

So I have tried the walk through several times on this level and it did not work for me. I also tried other peoples ideas and those did not work. So here is what I did FINALLY GOT GOLD!

Get the 2 chest and the debris. Repair the trader, trade and keep doing so when available. Build 1 cabin and a factory and upgrade the factory. Buy supplies and continue buying. Build another cabin. Upgrade both cabins to 3 stars. Build a green house, buy seeds and continue doing so. Build your scrubs when you can. Build 1 hot dog stand, 1 tennis court, and 1 playground then host your events. And there ya have it!

Good Luck!

lol then I must just really be terrible at it

debbie are you in expert mode on that, because im still like 3,000 away from beating developer score.

debbieluigi, if you get Bonus level 3 at developer record, yes please let us know. I cannot get it no matter what I try.

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries on Jan 6, 14 4:13 AM
You probably need to replay level 10, and make sure you click continue not journal. I clicked journal on one and then had to replay that level to get it to open the level.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 26, 13 6:56 PM
Any ideas how to get 3 stars on this one?

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 23, 13 2:06 AM
Are you talking about the bonus levels? If so you probably have to have more gold stars before you're able to play that bonus level.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 21, 13 4:37 PM
I finally got 3 stars as it was telling me to hurry up, this is how.

Upgrade home for 2nd worker
Build Druid home
Build farm
Build Gold shaft
use 2x bonus after both the farm and gold are built, this is the only time i used it the rest of the time i used the speed boost
All the while doing this clearing the roads and grabbing bonuses.
Upgrade home for the 3rd worker
upgrade farm
upgrade gold
continue clearing then clear the 2 rocks you have to wait some time not much as you will be grabbing bonuses, including the bush of just the gold and food at this point to get the last stone.

Good luck!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 21, 13 3:57 PM
I'm talking about the hammer in Bonus level 1, not Thor's Hammer. The one that is stuck to the ground until the guy from the cave comes out and picks it up.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 20, 13 3:39 PM
Ok so I thought I would post how I barely got 3 stars.

Upgrade home to give you 2 workers. Clear with 1 worker all the way to the workshop, DO NOT clear out the small stone in front of the farm yet. With the other worker clear all the way to the gold ore by the ladder.
When able, build the hut and the workshop, upgrade x1 as well.
Build ladder and upgrade workshop.
Clear to, and build farm and warehouse.
Clear upper section and around to berry bush.
Upgrade home when able.
Build mine.
Build upper 2 bridges.
Clear big stone and build left lower bridge.
Clear both roots.

THE WHOLE TIME USING FREEZE TIME. AND GRABBING EVERY BONUS ON THE TREE TRUNKS.

Good luck, it was very close.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 20, 13 10:52 AM
Thank you ricoblade I was having problems with this level too, and finally got 3 stars with your help.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 19, 13 5:35 PM
On Bonus Lvl 1 I have tried to get the hammer several clicks too, and I am not getting an achievement for this. Is there a trick?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator