Posts created by sandhan

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 17 12:14 PM
On 4/28, I attempted to play my game, only to find I had disappeared. My number was the same, 559411, but my name was now Daniela, and most of my coins, diamonds, and inventory was gone. Strangely, my friends list was exactly the same. I really don't feel like playing under these conditions. I have no crafted items and no eggs, which I'd been hoarding since the first iteration of the puzzles.

I posted the incident on the pc tech thread: no response so far. Also sent a pm to one of the "active moderators" with no result. Tried to contact cs, but can't figure out their new system.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I've been playing for years, with one re-start,
but am ready to give up if this can't be fixed. Does Daniela have all my stuff?

Frustrated,

Kaye (used to be April in game)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 6:43 PM
What's going on?? I just logged into my game, but my name is now Daniela instead of April, though my number is the same (559411.) My friends are all the same--Daniela also wants to be my friend! But I have less than half the coins I had earlier in the day, and only 24 diamonds instead of 675. On the bright side, I now have all the unique enchanted eggs, even the Knight I was missing. Is this identity theft? Achievements are also different. I've tried several times, with the same result. Help! I don't enjoy being beside myself.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 17 1:56 PM
Gamegirl,

I agree with you about the fantastic artwork. I was just admiring the incredible realism of Jeronimo's breathing. Didn't know about Trina's origin. I suppose that should make me like her better. It would be fun to know inside details like that.
I always like it when an author shares where he/she got her ideas.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 17 11:33 AM
Jenifer,

Your beautifully written story brought tears to my eyes. Blessings to you and Anabel.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 17 8:31 PM
I think he finally woke up and went back to work. The black thing over his head is
the protective metal shield blacksmiths wear while welding.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 17 7:03 PM
I tried to go slowly, really I did, but couldn't resist finding out what came next. So here I am on level 74 with the rest of the impatient sufferers.

I love the puzzles!!

A player once just couldn't cope
Starved for coins, at the end of his rope
Then the puzzles' arrival
Assured his survival
At the end of the tunnel there's hope!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 17 6:28 PM
What marvelous work you have done! Too much to read all at once, but I'll greatly enjoy savoring it in installments, and having some of my questioned answered, as in "Huh? How did that happen?" Thank you, thank you!!

--Sandhan, (Kaye) playing as April

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 17 5:56 AM
Magz, thanks for the update; we've all been waiting anxiously for news. I know that surgery takes a lot out of you. (!) You have all our thoughts and prayers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 17 7:58 AM
Love and blessings to you, dear friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 17 5:39 AM
Just finished the first one. I know it will never happen again, but I won 3 eggs!!
Whee! What's your experience?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 17 1:45 PM
gohill,
Thanks so much!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 17 6:02 AM
Gohill,

Oh my goodness! I had no idea it would be so complicated; thought I'd get a reply like "Boy, are you stupid!" Thank you enormously for taking so much time and trouble. And now I know: I do need the destiny keys, at least for now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 17 5:44 PM
I just achieved Level 69. What are the destiny keys for? Are they of some use, or just another device to divest us of our inventory? They use a lot of zz's, and only give 20 coins plus the key. Henry keeps offering them; does this go on forever, or what? I don't see an achievement for them or anything. Should I keep collecting them?

By the way, the puzzles are a great way to alleviate the pain of those incessant rounds!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 17 11:37 AM
Dear Magz, I will always be your friend in this valley of the shadow. Love and blessings to you in your battle with the darkness. I'll be watching for your wish list to reappear.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 17 9:11 PM
The Anabel one was OK, but I really liked the one about Jeronimo. It's bonus chapter featured Valeria, so the next one may be a continuance of that story.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 17 9:16 AM
The elusive spider has given me nothing but rusty chests, so I quit feeding her--let her catch her own flies! But in the interest of science, I fed her at the castle vicinity,
when she was feeding herself, and behold! Yet another rusty chest. A shame, since she doesn't eat much.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 17 8:52 AM
And what about those who ASK to be invited, and THEN don't respond to your gifts? Aarrgh!

posted in Jewel Match Royale on Jan 11, 17 1:31 PM
Purr Thang,

Mine is doing the same thing. It never threw me out while playing the demo, just when I bought it. Frustrating; I do so love this series, and hate to give up on it.
Playing on Win 7, full screen, desktop.

-
 posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 17 11:22 AM
I didn't know they were gone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 29, 16 11:14 AM
Womanfish,

Something similar happened to me just today: A new player appeared, Has a name, though, but generic avatar, on level six. I sent her a gift, nothing back yet.
Rats, I forgot to look at her Christmas room. I'll do that now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator