Posts created by filandela

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 6, 11 1:15 PM
Linda_S_55 wrote:
fireeyes5 wrote:I already had the problem of the demo playing great and then after buying the game the only way I figured out to not have just a cursor and black screen was create a new profile and start over. Now I can't get the herbs into the mortar and I can't get the pestle off the shelf because I haven't been told I need one. Anne is in the corner charged with hints but won't provide any and the goals button won"t work either... although I know what needs to be done. Nothing seems to respond when I click on it but the game seems to be fine otherwise. Is this a tech issue or am I not doing something right? I have tried everything to continue and I've clicked all over. I saw someone else had this problem...someone else also had the black screen/cursor problem too. I am going to ask for my credit back and wish BF would do better testing before releasing a game..whether by them or another developer. It is getting tiresome!

Gee Fireeyes5, Sounds like you have the same problem as I do, in fact word for word. I don't mind being plagiarized, I think it's rather flattering. I hope you get an answer. I sure haven't.

You may quote me.
Linda.

SPOILER
P.S. I found out the pestle is actually in the trunk.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator