Posts created by jueh

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 13, 13 4:45 AM
This game won't even go past the loading screen so can't even try the demo, this is exactly what happened when I bought the first Northern Tales from BF. Worked fine when I bought it from the developers site though. Don't have a problem with any other BF game, so I know its not my laptop.

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 13 12:45 AM
I have tried everything, the game always freezes at the same point, the cannonball game.

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 13 12:53 PM
Will there be a fix for this game, as I can't get past the cannonball scene, my computer freezes up each time I try to play that mini game?

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 2:09 AM
Oh wow, what gorgeous graphics from my favourite dev, bought without trying the demo as this dev never lets me down. I am going to enjoy this.

gooddragon38 wrote:I just can't get past the sparkles in the "medium" level of difficulty. Yet the hardest mode doesn't have the map or hints. To all game developers: please give us a choice to get rid of sparkles, I've been playing these games a long time and it has to be one of the top complaints I've read and experienced.

Oh well, I guess I save my money for Thursday when a certain long awaited game from my favorite series is due to come out

Totally agree with this. I'm playing in hard mode as I don't want or need any sparkles at all. Loving the game though.

gooddragon38 wrote:I just can't get past the sparkles in the "medium" level of difficulty. Yet the hardest mode doesn't have the map or hints. To all game developers: please give us a choice to get rid of sparkles, I've been playing these games a long time and it has to be one of the top complaints I've read and experienced.

Oh well, I guess I save my money for Thursday when a certain long awaited game from my favorite series is due to come out

Totally agree with this. I'm playing in hard mode as I don't want or need any sparkles at all. Loving the game though.

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 15, 12 10:40 AM
1941grandma wrote:My OS is Windows 7 what screen resolution is everyone using? I have 2 monitors and the game is spreading itself across both screens.
I have never had this happen before, It is very disconcerting because I have to watch both screens

Windows 7, I downloaded the demo from the devs site and that works fine, but I bought the full version here and just cant get it to work at all.

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 15, 12 7:46 AM
My game wont load up, it freezes on the start up screen. Any suggestions pls?

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 16, 12 11:51 AM
No worries Daisy, whenever you get the time.
I have been in two minds whether to buy this game or not as it did remind me of Farm Frenzy at first. Its so challenging, I always seem to miss gold by just a couple of seconds. I like a challenge so off to buy.

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 16, 12 7:39 AM
I have done.

If you could post that thread Im sure I wont be the only one that finds it helpful, thankyou. x

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 16, 12 7:09 AM
My apologies Daisy May, I didn't think, I just answered.

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 16, 12 2:58 AM
Spoiler Alert......

I Just kept selling the eggs until I did all the wheat, did sell some flour to pay for extra strorage though. Havent got a gold on any level yet.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 31, 12 12:51 AM
Love, love, love the game and bought it after a couple of levels. Wish I had waited for the SE however as 6 bonus levels is so not worth the CE price, not compared to 30 bonus levels in Royal Envoy.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 12 1:49 AM
I have just bought this game and it won't install. When I click on install now nothing happens. Tried rebooting my new laptop, uninstalled the demo but nothing is happening. Any ideas please?

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Feb 14, 12 9:41 AM
Just spent a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon playing this game, loved it!!

I'm gutted that this game is so unplayable on my laptop as I would have bought it straight away. The game freezes all the time, the cursor is slow and jerky and it wouldn't let me exit, also takes ages to go from area to area.

I have dozens of BF games and this is the first one that is unplayable for me.

I have bought this without trying simply because I enjoyed the first one so much. Looks like it will take a few hours to download though.

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 9, 11 7:26 AM
Absolutely love this game, been playing it for the last few hours on and off and think I may be in danger of becoming addicted!

Took 3 hours to get to 75%, I paused and then unpaused and the rest of the game installed within minutes.

posted in Summer Rush on Jul 13, 11 12:36 AM
Loved Beach party craze and thought this was very similar, but I don't like the fact you have to click on people to invite them onto the beach, just my little niggle.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator