Posts created by blumonkey67

Help this is the second collector's edition game from big fish that I cannot access the bonus game at all. there is no BONUS game! Can someone logically help me to find it or what am I doing wrong?

okay I don't know what you two are seeing but that is not the bonus game.

Okay people, ITS JUST NOT THERE! I will take the moderators advice since they work for the company and know well.

That did absolutely nothing at all! I hit play and all it did was start me at the beginning of the game. Wow! any advice from a technical big fish person?

posted in Farmington Tales on Jan 20, 14 7:49 PM
I too feel the same. I tried it for a while then bought my way out

posted in Farmington Tales on Jan 20, 14 7:42 PM
Thanks. I wish there was some kind of help section in the game but there is not

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Sep 6, 10 8:04 AM
Hello folks I placed crystal on base and I still cannot get into extra levels of this game. what is going wrong?

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Sep 6, 10 7:47 AM
Look I am new to this posting- I have the CE so where do I post I thought this was a posting for souls of the innocent

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Sep 6, 10 7:35 AM
Help I don't know why I cannot unlock extra levels I placed crystal on base after killing puppet spider and all I got was the credit. Was I suposed to let that play out or do I have to do the whole game over again? This is so frustrating!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator