Posts created by trickydon

posted in Grim Facade: The Red Cat on Dec 9, 16 12:56 PM
I am having the same problem with the safe code. It's frozen and doesn't work. I've reinstalled the game three times...same problem. I've reported it to Big Fish on Dec. 2nd and it's still not resolved. Any suggestions would be helpful.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jun 4, 13 11:22 AM
Can't find wrench either. It never made it to my inventory. Has anyone solved this?

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 11:06 PM
I can't believe I missed seeing the strategy guide right on the screen! thanks.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 11:06 PM
I can't believe I missed seeing the strategy guide right on the screen! thank.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 11:05 PM
I can't believe I missed seeing the strategy guide right on the screen! thank.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 11:51 AM
I can't find a walkthrough and need help. Where is it??
Trickydon

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Mar 23, 11 8:29 PM
I completely agree with ladygem. Only one hidden object play and the rest were puzzels. I thought they were very difficult and skipped most of them. I'm sorry I got this game, but at least it was a freebee.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Mar 23, 11 8:27 PM
ladygem6 wrote:Unlike most of you, my concern is with the puzzles, not the cursor or the inventory. They seem to be difficult and often and I don't want to spend most of my time with this game solving puzzles. I like the creepiness of it, though it could use more, the music is ok and so is the graphics and humor.
Is anyone else having trouble with the puzzles or think they are difficult? I have seem some posts who said they thought them too easy. Maybe I am just dumb but what do any of you guys think about the difficulty level?
Would appreciate any and all opinions. Thanks.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Mar 23, 11 8:25 PM
ladygem6 wrote:Unlike most of you, my concern is with the puzzles, not the cursor or the inventory. They seem to be difficult and often and I don't want to spend most of my time with this game solving puzzles. I like the creepiness of it, though it could use more, the music is ok and so is the graphics and humor.
Is anyone else having trouble with the puzzles or think they are difficult? I have seem some posts who said they thought them too easy. Maybe I am just dumb but what do any of you guys think about the difficulty level?
Would appreciate any and all opinions. Thanks.

I found there to be way too many small, crowded objects in the hidden object portions. Not a buy for me.

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Jan 10, 11 8:26 PM
One of the best HOGs. I especially liked the map and symbols of rooms that were completed and rooms to be investigated.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Dec 21, 10 6:13 PM
This was the best HOG I've ever played. It went on and on and had so many things to find and use. Story line was interesting too. I thought if this game was so terrific, the sequel Nightfall Mysteries: Opera would be just as good. I tried the demo and was disappointed...so I didn't buy. If you are a big HOG player, you have got to try Asylum Conspiracy.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Dec 8, 10 10:14 AM
Same problem for me. I'm completely stuck and walkthrough doesn't help. Anyone out there who can help?

I loved this game. I really enjoy having to open drawers to get some of the hidden objects. Well done!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Nov 14, 10 9:15 AM
I enjoyed this game very much. However, I think it would have been a bit easier if the map showed the name of the different houses. It would have saved me a lot of searching.

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet on Sep 6, 10 8:26 PM
I can't get the statues to move either. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator