Posts created by eigram13

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 10 4:39 PM
Hi anyone know where the last shard is? I have looked over the entire kingdom and all the paintings and I can't find it. Its the bit right behind her head. I am just finishing it was def a really good buy and amazing puzzles and effects Thanks Drawn team.
I'm off to find the first one now

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 10 3:36 PM
Know what you mean catching those books was really tricky - the bee isn't so bad , watch where it goes then there should be a time when it's fairly still and just double click and you should have it. Just a tip don't catch the second butterfly it's not the right one good luck

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 10 1:02 PM
Just wanted to say, how awesome this game is, never played this type before.

I love the way you enter pictures and the puzzles are great, although I am stuck right now and will be posting soon or I shall go crazy trying to solve something.
I've retired and why shouldn't we spend some cash on the games.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 10 2:07 PM
Thanks for that tip, the problem was I didn't have the last note in place -silly person
I'm trying to work out the pedestal now Thanks
Maggie

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 10 9:37 AM
sillyfeet wrote:When you first put the notes on the sheet you can pretty much put them anywhere, as long as they are one right next to the other. Then watch the colors they turn as the music plays.

A green note means it is in the right spot, don't move it. An orange note is off by one space so move it up a line or down a line. A read note is off by more than one space so again you have to move it, but by more than one line. When you have turned all of your notes green you have solved the puzzle.

I have turned all the notes green and nothing has happened any answers please
Maggie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator