Posts created by shill

posted in Love's Triumph on Nov 8, 16 4:20 AM
I'm needing help here too...? What on earth is the sequence?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 4, 14 3:38 PM
Game will not install..... says installing, but stuck at 0%..... I have paid for this game!!! Help!

posted in Farm Up on May 26, 13 8:18 PM
I can get to all cities, except for Monterey, Salem and Kodiak..... I have the train, boat and bus stops all built and am Level 22.

I wonder how those other 3 cities get "opened up"??

posted in Farm Up on May 26, 13 8:10 PM
Chelkey wrote:[quote=
On the subject of weirdness in the game, most of the artwork for the field crops is actually surprisingly accurate, and the animals are pretty good too, but have you noticed that the ostriches are all males, yet apparently manage to lay eggs? Male ostriches do look after a nest full of eggs from the females in their harem, but they need the girls to lay them in the first place!

Field crops are pretty accurate, one error I found is the Pineapple, they have it as a ground plant, I do believe pineapples grow on trees...

Ummmm....... pineapples do NOT grow on trees.... they grow on a plant in the ground...!!!

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter 1 on Mar 25, 12 10:28 PM
Will you be releasing chapter 2 at Big Fish soon? Love this game and wanting to continue ASAP!!

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Mar 12, 12 8:22 PM
Does anyone know how to beat Cajmar when you come across him in Thanato's Lair?? And what level you need to be?? All my characters are Level 32 - 33 and this guy is one tough cookie!!!

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Mar 12, 12 3:32 PM
I have searched and searched too..... and not much forum help out there either!

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Mar 12, 12 3:31 PM
There are a couple of areas like that.... you get get back to the Ful'qua Tribe area either.....

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Mar 12, 12 3:28 PM
yep, sorry.... it is in 21.... apologies!!

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Mar 10, 12 2:14 AM
The Snow Desert has 35 areas.... running 5 across and 7 down...

You can find the following things in these screens...

4 - Monk Crest
8 - Evil Lord
17 - Rogue Sigil
26 - Scepter Crest
29 - Evil Lord

The other areas have monsters to fight and are good for levelling up!!

Good luck!

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 11, 12 7:47 PM
Where is the hook??

posted in Grimoire Chronicles on Jan 13, 12 6:27 PM
hmm yes.... so I have googled and googled and can't find anything on the Zanix hidden sewers.... think I am gonna give up!!! I have completed EVERYTHING else in the game.... just gonna go ahead and finish it now.....

posted in Grimoire Chronicles on Jan 13, 12 4:19 PM
Hmmmm.... I have been searching and searching for those damned sewers!! LOL.... But you just said everyone that sends you on a quest has a NAME..... yet the "student" at the Witches School didn't, and I think her quest is quite important!!

posted in Grimoire Chronicles on Jan 13, 12 4:17 PM
I have found the same thing.... have been back there a few times, just to see if anything "appears"!!! It's driving me crazy!!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 11 8:42 PM
I was disappointed about that too!!..... made sure I kept the codes too.... sort of annoying that they didn't use them...

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 24, 11 10:58 PM
What level does everyone suggest that the party members should be at?

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 23, 11 10:10 PM
thanks heaps allie-katt....!! I had found all of them, just by aimlessly wandering, except for the Alura Shrine!!

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 22, 11 3:54 PM
I found the evil lord and Lynch there.... but what else is there to find? Do you have a list?

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 21, 11 9:49 PM
which one is 40 in Bone Desert??? I don't have the strategy guide, but I drew my own map of this area as I travelled through it..... can you give me a rough position??

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 20, 11 11:41 PM
I think that's his name... the demon after Aurora and Valmor..... how on earth do you kill him? I keep getting knocked out pretty quickly..... even with Lynch on my team!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator