Posts created by JRDALLAS

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 7:39 PM
No chance to enter the reality code, tried to take my two credits and not able to buy other games.

This game goes on forever and ever. Boring game jumps everywhere. Going to finish it sometime next week (it will take that long at the pace it goes).

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Oct 26, 17 7:19 PM
Seems I'm not the only one with problems of HO objects re-appearing (take note anglefish) if I have to fix it myself, then I don't need to buy a game that has as many faults in it. It is the fault of the game host, than the game host needs to fix it.

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 17 10:40 AM
Bought 2 games at one time. Reflections and The forgotten fairy tales, they seem to be tied together and will not open. So I download separately, still will not open. I have been a member since the early 2000's and recently the quality has seriously dropped for big fish. There seems to be a serious problem with the vetting of their games. Time to move on.

Well here we go again. I have win 10, have deleted this game 3 times. The trail download was fine, so as usual after I PURCHASE IT, IT WILL NOT OPEN. This seems to happen more and more with big fish. Followed the help instructions and did not help. Seems I have another useless game from Big Fish.

Another Big Fish game that seems to lack pieces and parts, tried playing it. Deleted it not worth my time and money not well spent.

same problem as Penney 1942. Second game in a week I have had problems with. BF gets more disappointing each game. I have been a member for several years and I have about had it with the sloppiness that BF sells. 2 Games in a week is to much.

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Oct 18, 16 11:25 AM
Save your money, terrible game.

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 16 11:00 AM
Don't waste your money.

posted in Secrets of Magic: The Book of Spells on Jun 14, 16 10:15 AM
Lots of luck getting passed 100. I have played the last (100) game 35 times and it returns to the start of the (100) and says no more moves. There are moves, you can see them. If their game is any sign of what to expect, do not buy it.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on May 29, 16 12:59 PM
Have deleted this game. The next time I see a game by Paprikari I will not buy it. I also am going to purchase fewer big fish games in the future. I have been buying games from Big Fish since the early 2000nds. The last few I have purchased have not really worked that well. Even their beta trials are not that great (if they work a all).

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on May 27, 16 3:56 PM
So over Big Fish games. This one is of no use. Programmers revenge for low pay?
Just another in a (what seems like) a long line of "less through one together and get the money". Curser wobbles so much you can not hit all the points in the mirror room.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 15 9:35 AM
CAN NOT FIND THE PIN. THIS IS ANOTHER IN WHAT SEEMS TO BE A LONG LINE OF BIG FISH GAMES THAT DO NOT WORK. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS IN THE PAST AND HAVE BEEN A BIG FISH GAME MEMBER FOR YEARS.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 15 9:31 AM
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS GAME. IT HAS TO MANY GLICHES AND NOT WORTH THE TIME.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 15 6:17 PM
Well for the second time in three days, I have purchased a game from BF and it doesn't work. The scene where you have to file the hammer handle down the file didn't show up until I left the cell and came back. Now I can't move the file to finish the hammer handle. BF seems to vet these games a lot less than they use to.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 9:46 AM
SAME HERE, DELETING THE GAME, ANOTHER GAME FROM BIG FISH THAT DOESN'T WORK. SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING CANCELLING MY MEMBERSHIP. TO MANY GAMES BOUGHT THAT DON'T WORK. I EXPECTED BETTER FROM BIG FISH. I'VE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2008, AND THE GAMES FUNCTIONS HAS GOTTEN WORSE EVER YEAR.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 29, 14 9:58 AM
Glad I used a free game credit. Will delete game and not buy from this game creator again, that is if they are still in business.

posted in Entwined: The Perfect Murder on Sep 23, 14 11:03 AM
Game sucks, tells me to go to the upper lounge and check near table, nothing there. I am finding more and more Big Fish games with problems. sorry I bought this game. Do not buy this one, a real disappointment.

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Jun 20, 14 8:38 PM
THE H@LL THERE ISN'T, YOU CAN SEE THE MATCHES. I DON'T KNOW IF ANY ONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM OR NOT? I TRIED ONE 7 TIMES, EACH TIME I COULD SEE THE MATCHES AND IN SOME CASES THE BOMB THAT BLOWS UP SEVERAL BLOCKS. SORRY I EVER BOUGHT THIS GAME. IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT BUYING IT DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator