Posts created by Squeaky195

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call on Nov 29, 15 3:44 PM
I know I have to have a balloon and the create steam with the gem - read this in another post - but I don't have a balloon. I have been through the walk thru but can't find anything about the balloon. Please help

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 15 4:13 PM
I got stuck even going by the walk through. So I started the game over and right near the beginning I cant pick up the hammer near the window. It should be the next step but when I try to pick it up it says something about dolls should have heads and arms. Help!!!

I have the lantern to search under the tomb, but no matches. Have looked all over. HELP

Yes, I have placed all the traps. Now, won't let me place the cheese. Am I stuck and have to start over?

I have placed all three mousetraps, but the Hint keeps telling me to place the last one at the bottom of the stars - I already did that. I tried to place the cheese on the traps, but the game won't let me do that either. HELP!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator