Posts created by Okiefish

posted in DragonStone on Apr 28, 17 5:38 PM
I'm only on the Enchanted Forest portion of the game and I get thru several screens and then when I get to the last one, the red line pops up. I try using my sonic blast, but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to shoot?? Do I try to break the lowest level? What is the "power up" they mention in the DragonStone manual? Thanks fishies!

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Jan 1, 17 5:41 PM
I guess everyone is further along than me as I read most of the posts. I have a crossbow and some "cartridges" (i.e. spider threads woven together). The Hint button just points to the trees on the other side of the river. How do you load the crossbow and any other help you can give would be appreciated!!

posted in Night In The Opera on Aug 3, 12 7:55 PM
When playing the Match 3 game, I noticed what looks like a coffeepot on the bottom right hand side of the screen. Does anyone know what this is for or what it does? I tried "clicking" on it, but it just seems to "fizz" and I can't figure out what, if anything, it does. Also, at the bottom of the Match 3 screen, there is a bar with numbers 1 thru 4 and it moves depending on what is going on above. Do you know what this indicates?

I like this game, but there are a lot of things that need explanation.

posted in Night In The Opera on Jul 28, 12 7:12 PM
I actually answered my own question. The jewel belongs to the eagle above the bed in the bedroom, which is just off the parlor (go to the left - follow the arrow just below the sign that says "HALL"). Once you put the jewel back into the eagle's eye, he will drop the key that unlocks a coor behind some dresses in the closet. I'm on level 62 or 63 so I must be getting close to the end.

There's also some glass vials with colored fluid in them which sound like opera singers when you tap them. I'm sure this will come in at the end for you to make a song or something like that.

posted in Night In The Opera on Jul 27, 12 8:01 PM
Hi ~ I have a green jewel but so far, can't figure out where to use it. I found the eagle above the piano but can't use the jewel on it. I don't have the "sparkle" to tell me to "play" so am stuck until I can figure out what to do with the jewel. Can anyone help?

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 9, 11 8:29 PM
I must be too tired from playing this game but I can't figure out how to use the transporter??? I noticed they were different colors but how do you use them?

posted in Deep Blue Sea 2 on Sep 12, 10 7:59 PM
There are always exits. Just look for the "flashing" arrows which point the way out.

posted in Deep Blue Sea 2 on Sep 8, 10 8:58 PM
You keep referring to the HOG scene. What is this?

posted in Deep Blue Sea 2 on Sep 8, 10 8:55 PM
Rotating the board is the secret to getting things to drop and progressing to the next level. Look for the flashing arrows that show you the "way to go home" and drop your specials. Hope this helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator