Posts created by ldeachus

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Mar 2, 16 6:04 PM
Go to relaxed mode - no timeouts or lives given up.

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 16 4:25 PM
Take the baton. Hover over each note until it reaches a bright hi-light, then tap. Then continue on to the rest. This is how it worked for me FINALLY.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 15 10:13 AM
I am not able to reassemble the maps. The pieces on the bottom edge of the window cannot be grabbed and moved. PC version.

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 14 5:12 PM
Have captured all the equations and have them translated into numbers. I try to press from top to bottom, 1, 2, 3, 3, 1, 2 to mimic holes in the snail. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 14 10:54 AM
yup - me too. To have it happen in Chap 2 - pretty poor.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 28, 14 11:40 AM
I finished the basket and never got squat. Now it has disappeared with new version. Thanks for nothing.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 21, 14 8:19 PM
I finished obtaining all required for Spring Basket. Click on OK button - nothing happens - no loot. Why was I trying so hard?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 14 8:05 AM
With the lastest download, I am unable to purchase gems from the bank. The game hangs after the game posts the message that the app is going to go to bank. PayPal never appears.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 14 7:30 AM
I have been playing this game since the middle of January. All of a sudden I get messages on startup of "Midnight has Stopped Working" and IE wants to find a solution (which it doesn't). I uninstalled the game and reloaded it again - still the same problem. I don't want to think of all the money I have sunk into this game but hope you have a solution for this problem.

Missed this topic before so this is a re-post.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 14 7:27 AM

PLEASE IGNORE - REPOSTED INTO TECHNICAL ISSUES TOPID

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 14 7:25 PM
Myst - many thanks for exchange of gifts each day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 14 9:58 PM
OK then - I need to add some friends that are willing to give back when I send them something. I can't believe all the gifts I have sent "dear" John. If anyone is interested - let me know your number.

Thanks for all the replies - it was an eye-opener.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 14 2:38 PM
I have 4 friends and have sent gifts multiple times. Only one friend has ever reciprocated. Two (lvl 21 and 18) have never gifted back and another I have never heard from except for the accept. How do I bump the 3 out of my friend list? Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 14 9:15 AM
Go see the Chamberlain in the room next to the prince.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 14 9:29 PM
Yes, I went thru some pages but got tired of reading them. Anyway, I forgot about the Chamberlain to finish up the tasks so I am fine. Thanks for responding.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 14 8:31 PM
Topic says it all. The Raven thinks I have all the keys but I'm still missing the Emerald key. All tasks have been done from the characters. where do I go from here? Thanks in advance for any answers.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow on Jan 16, 14 2:19 PM
I'm supposed to pick up like images. Cannot pick up the weight, nor the growth potion.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 30, 13 1:23 PM
Just click on all the items that appear on the graphic sheet in the lower right of the screen.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 7, 13 4:35 PM
Me too. The walkathru says that you should received it when you get the ladder and the bucket in the cabin. Did not get the shawl. Assume it's a glitch.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 7, 13 4:28 PM
The painting is to be hung in the cottage at the top of the hill beyond the two-headed sleeping dog(s).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator