Posts created by SeaBamboo

Having read through this forum I can see that the map disappearance when working on the 'Ben' chapter was reported back in April. Here we are in June and the same fault is still occurring; I am unable to continue the game as unable to cross the bog without the map. I will report to the tech team & will probably get a refund but I cannot believe that this has not had a fix before I downloaded two months after the original fault report

I was pretty excited to see that this is set in my home, the Isle of Wight, an island that took my heart from the minute I moved here. . We have quite a few places connected with the Roman occupation of Britain.
However at the very beginning you should note that the village of Brighstone has no T after the H; Brightstone is not its name

RichG21 wrote:Stuck in the bonus game, zoomed into the sick guy in the first scene a second time and cant get away from that scene ! No back icon at screen bottom and no exit icon in top right corner - all I can do is go back into the menus and even after restarting I still end up trapped in that scene !!!!
Windows 10 64 bit

Me too, it is very frustrating. I don't want to reinstall the game as do not want to start all over.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 16 6:51 AM
I have never seen a recent game with so many locked threads before; is there a reason? Perhaps it is because this was released with a lot of glitches, even when I performed the correct moves on a puzzle it often would not solve and I had to use the Skip. Really annoying.
The same happened in some of the hidden objects; I would click on the correct one but it would not clear until I had used the mouse several times

Loved the eerie scenes & the story but too many problems to make this an enjoyable game to play

MonsterHound07 wrote:I finished the main game and was all the way through the bonus game, to the point of saving my daughter from the plane. I went to put the key in the airplane door, but the key disappeared. The hint says there is nothing to do in that scene. I can't finish the game without the key. This is very frustrating to be so close and have the game glitch at the very end.

Me too

I couldn't believe it when the key disappeared after I used it on the plane handle & the door stayed locked. So very frustrating to get right to the end of the game & then cannot complete it. I am on Win10, 64bit

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 23, 16 6:52 AM
I had so hoped that the forum would help but unfortunately no matter what I do I cannot get the hand truck to pick up the generator.
The only places that are not complete are the cave but I do not have the last piece of the instrument so nothing to do there and the lab where I am supposed to pick up the generator.
I have never been so frustrated, this game has had problems all through whereby it can take several tries to perform an action, the cursor is extremely picky.

Arrgghhhhh

UPDATE - ok after spending all day trying to pick up the generator and finally posting here after I went back to the game a light bulb came on in my head & I finally figured out what to do. I was zooming in on the generator and trying to pick it up with the hand truck which is seems was wrong. When I clicked the hand truck onto the generator when NOT in zoom it picked it up ..... hallelujah .... back to the game

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 21, 16 6:34 AM
rara1024 wrote:Same here. Left the room and came back and was able to get the venom. Then I lost the vial. Exited the game completely and began again and was able to finish!

Me too, I was pretty annoyed but came into the forum and saw your post. Came out of the game entirely, went back in and lo and behold the spider venom vial was back in the inventory. So glad as am enjoying this game, it has really good interactive hidden object scenes

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 15 8:24 AM
I downloaded the update as advised, finished the main game, no problems however after I went into lobby, spoke to the maid, picked up various items, found the shovel & went back out to the garden to dig up the valerian root I found that the note that I had opened in that scene was still open.

Tried clicking outside the note to get it to close so that I could see the valerian root but no joy; tried clicking into the scene with the shovel .... disaster.... the shovel disappeared out of my inventory & the note is still open. If I select hint it keeps telling me to go to the flower bed so I cannot go any further.

Really frustrated but as I am so far into the game I really do not want to have to start all over again just so I can try completing the bonus again.

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 7:32 AM
Just finished this game after four hours play on the harder mode; I really enjoyed it. The background scenes were lovely although I found the human figures rather stiff, think they need a bit of yoga I liked the music too.

The game was a little easy for me but I enjoyed having to put items together within the hidden object scenes as it makes a nice change from just looking for something specific.

I am on Win7 and had no problems with d/l or with gameplay

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 15 6:11 AM
Just got around to this HOP; have 'hidden' the answer so if you highlight after this sentence you will see where the cloth is. Click at the bottom left of the screen; the cloth is hanging over the chairback
Hope that helps

Looks like the matching items in the car is a problem for a lot of us; I am running Win7 64 bit & I too have a frozen screen.

What makes it worse is that this is the 2nd game within a few days to have a tech error which means starting back at the beginning. So tiresome

For years as I've played games at BFG I have had no problems but lately that seems to be a regular occurence.

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 14 8:37 AM
I was trying to make the explosive but cannot pick up the sulfur at all; ended up having to skip this puzzle which is very annoying as so far I had not used a skip at all in this game.

I tried coming out of the puzzle & restarting several times but no joy; do not want to start all over again with a new profile as I am 3/4 way through the game & don't particularly want to restart as the game is very easy and not really that interesting.

I am on Win7 64bit PC

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 14 3:31 AM
MariaGlorum normally produce a good game but this has so many tech issues it made playing a chore. The whole thing ran very slowly & even turning off the custom cursor made no difference.

I was unable to complete the achievements as every time I chose all the flowers for the silver fairy the game crashed.

After I had tortuously made my crawl to the end of the game I found the bonus game very difficult; I had to restart several times to end & even then it crashed before the final credits.

At that point I had truly had enough so I tried to uninstall but the normal uninstall just hung so I had to go into the background & remove all the files manually.

I use Win 7 64 bit.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 14 3:30 AM
MariaGlorum normally produce a good game but this has so many tech issues it made playing a chore. The whole thing ran very slowly & even turning off the custom cursor made no difference.

I was unable to complete the achievements as every time I chose all the flowers for the silver fairy the game crashed.

After I had tortuously made my crawl to the end of the game I found the bonus game very difficult; I had to restart several times to end & even then it crashed before the final credits.

At that point I had truly had enough so I tried to uninstall but the normal uninstall just hung so I had to go into the background & remove all the files manually.

I use Win 7 64 bit.

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 14 7:40 AM
This issue has still not been fixed & do not expect to receive one now; have sent a Dr. Felix but BFG do not seem to issue many game updates nowadays. They seem to prefer to just issue codes to players to get another game.

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 14 7:27 AM
I too cannot get past the books; I have selected all & put the in the correct numerical order but nothing occurs. Have run a Dr Felix & will send to Customer Services but suspect that all that will happen is that I will be given a code for another game.

It seems that very few fixes are released now, BFG seems to prefer to ignore game problems.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 14 3:53 AM
I'm not over keen either dippydebby; but then I think most HO's are getting worse graphically & are too easy now. They all just blur into one another with only a very rare game standing out.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 14 8:03 AM
I found all but 2 of the cats & all the notes - all are small & very difficult to spot; definitely did not see any morphing objects & they are not listed in the SG.

I did not see any of the cats morph; they were simply well hidden.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 14 6:17 AM
I have spent ages trying to 'win' the mask game at the end but it seems to be impossible. The instructions are not very clear, I thought maybe you click the opposing mask the number of times that it has e.g. mask has a 6 so click 6 times but that doesn't seem to be the solution.

Totally stumped & deeply unhappy ; had to end up using the Skip button

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator