Posts created by Lidwine2005

I wrote Big Fish Customer Service and received a reply indicating that they didn't know who the composer/author or the name of this particular piece of music. I think it is a shame and we are paying for a game and under the list of credits it only lists Mr. Alex Sukhanov as credited for the music. Big Fish Customer Service should be able to research this basic information and respond back to those of us wanting to know such information. For me it sounds very Russian, and has a "haunting" feel that brings one into the "despair" of the people; thus the title. I love classical music and this one has definitely caught my attention. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US OUT?????

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 11 5:17 PM
On Page 26 of the Strategy Guide after one finishes finding the items on the truck in the court yard, one is redirected to the garage entrance where we are suppose to take the scissors and cut the string, and then take the grenade (L) and then take the lamp (M). Where is the grenade???? I'm now at the Old Mill and have to use the grenade and thus can not move forward. Please HELP!!!! Ms. Lidwine

posted in It's all about masks on Mar 16, 11 12:48 PM
Passing out Masks - I've cleared the stage of the 12 hidden objects and from there the player is suppose to pick up the individual masks and place them on the "glowing" portraits. Were are the glowing portraits??? I have tried placing the spade w/spade, club w/club, and everywhere else etc. and no luck!!!!

All the walkthroughs don't seem to have a solution to finishing up Part 6. Have the developers left the paying clients in the lurch? Can anybody assist?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator