Posts created by Yosemite1956c

posted in Claws & Feathers on Sep 17, 14 2:08 PM
Stuck on Level 16......any hints?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 21, 11 9:35 AM
Wow, what a sicko game.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 2, 11 7:11 AM
Nyet....not a very interesting game.

I like the other two Dark Parables games but am not overly enthused with this one. It is pretty to look at but I'm finding it pretty boring. Too bad...I was looking forward to playing it.

Oh yeah, I'll pass on the Collector's Edition but will probably buy the Standard Edition when it comes out.

I'm not overly impressed with the game. It looks great but the play is just so-so (at least to the point where my trial ran out). I think the developers would be well advised that if the game is a huge file it should contain gaming substance not the "fluff." This file is huge so you would think there would be more to do than find morphing objects. Madame Fate was not a huge file and there was so much to the gaming play....here...nothing.

I love the concept of seeing Ravenhurst again but in a destroyed state and catching familiar glimpses from previous games. This game, as with Dire Grove and the 13th Skull, there was too much emphasis on the human actors, which I imagine takes a lot of file space. Get back to the basics and give us what we want!

Did not like this game at all. The fairy's voice is so freakin' annoying.

posted in Legacy of the Incas on May 17, 11 4:04 AM
Wow this game sucks!

posted in Legacy of the Incas on May 17, 11 4:04 AM
Wow this game sucks!

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 1, 11 4:50 AM
This could have been a good game but it's so annoying to have everything handed to you (sparkles). What's the point of searching places when you're told where everything is? They should have had an advanced option. I got frustrated with all the help after 10 minutes.

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 1, 11 4:48 AM
This could have been a good game but it's so annoying to have everything handed to you (sparkles). What's the point of searching places when you're told where everything is? They should have had an advanced option. I got frustrated with all the help after 10 minutes.

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 25, 11 4:23 AM
Wow....she works in a strip joint and puts her child into some crazy daycare.
This is going to be one bizarro game.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 17, 11 12:35 PM
Cannot get the second HOG scene in the Barber Shop. I rarely go through the walkthrough or strategy guide but I've been going back and forth trying to find something to do. I finally went through the walkthru and find out I have to go the Barber Shop again for the clock hands. Sorry, it ain't happening.

How do you spell boring??? Chronicles of Mystery: The Legend of the Sacred Treasure.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 4:18 AM
Well, come on BFG, you have two pages (so far) of complaints of sluggish playing and nothing is being done. The CE version ran great. Something is wrong with this version!

Please keep your customers informed!!!!

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 11, 11 4:00 PM
tillybaby wrote:In the U.K. we call a money box a piggy bank

I think everywhere in the free world it's called a piggy bank, except in this game!

Maybe it's me, but I thought this game was inane and boring.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 4:26 AM
Seems good so far but won't buy a CE ever.

posted in Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient on Mar 21, 11 3:00 PM
All political correctness aside, this game is El-Lame-o!!!

Hack writing, stupid mini games, just plain boring!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 4:28 AM
So far so good but still refuse to buy a collector's edition. It seems BFG is taking its time releasing the standard versions lately.....Boo!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator